Forums

Topic: Do you plan on buying Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days?

Posts 21 to 40 of 83

irken004

Mickeymac wrote:

Well, I figue since I'm playing it right now, I might as well mention it: Shadow The Hedgehog

Also, there's Star Fox Adventures, Fable, Chrono Trigger, Crisis Core, Final Fantasy 2, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 12, Super Mario Sunshine, Spider Man 2, and I guess Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden Dragon Swords. And those are just examples. There are still a lot of games that I have been waiting for a very long time for, and am still waiting very patiently for.

Sunshine and Spidey 2 weren't that bad, but yes Shadow the Hedgehog is pretty shallow I finished the story mode and then sold it

CanisWolfred

irken004 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Well, I figue since I'm playing it right now, I might as well mention it: Shadow The Hedgehog

Also, there's Star Fox Adventures, Fable, Chrono Trigger, Crisis Core, Final Fantasy 2, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 12, Super Mario Sunshine, Spider Man 2, and I guess Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden Dragon Swords. And those are just examples. There are still a lot of games that I have been waiting for a very long time for, and am still waiting very patiently for.

Sunshine and Spidey 2 weren't that bad, but yes Shadow the Hedgehog is pretty shallow I finished the story mode and then sold it

Actually, Shadow The Hedgehog has been pretty tolerable so far. Sure, it's still not that good, but at least I can say I got my $5 worth.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

irken004

Mickeymac wrote:

Actually, Shadow The Hedgehog has been pretty tolerable so far. Sure, it's still not that good, but at least I can say I got my $5 worth.

lol i paid full price when it was released

CanisWolfred

irken004 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

lol i paid full price when it was released

Wow, now I feel pretty bad for you. Then again, I paid full price for Secret Rings, so I guess we all make our mistakes.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

irken004

SPOILER ALERT!

these are supposedly some of the unlockable JOKE weapons that appear in the game

enjoy:
[youtube:BnsYwDLCxSQ]

irken004

SPOILER ALERT again....

here's the 2nd set of unlockable weapons (some of these are cooler but not as funny)
[youtube:uGouAU1PmqY]

gameking23

It appears that no one will be purchasing this game at the rate this forum is going.

I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.

SSBFan_12

Yes but not at launch

Layton Fan001
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice

irken004

gameking23 wrote:

It appears that no one will be purchasing this game at the rate this forum is going.

what do u mean?

iSonic

I would buy it if the KH disk I recieved worked so I would have at least some clue as to what's going on.

iSonic

gameking23

irken004 wrote:

gameking23 wrote:

what do u mean?

I was just joking because not that many people have stated their interest in this game.

Dicesukeinuzuka

i will, but I'm not sure when because there are so many games I want coming out in the "US this fall so...

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

irken004

gameking23 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

gameking23 wrote:

what do u mean?

I was just joking because not that many people have stated their interest in this game.

The thread was made like a day or two ago

give it time

gameking23

Dicesukeinuzuka wrote:

i will, but I'm not sure when because there are so many games I want coming out in the "US this fall so...

That seems to be what most people are doing. With so many great games coming out this fall some games will have to wait and apparently this is one of them.

gameking23

irken004 wrote:

gameking23 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

gameking23 wrote:

what do u mean?

The thread was made like a day or two ago

give it time

But EVERYONE MUST reply NOW!! lol

Edited on by gameking23

BL_Donth

Actually I can't buy it the first day it's out but I'll still get it.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

gameking23

irken004 wrote:

@gameking23 what's the rush? we have another month before it's released

I was being sarcastic again sorry if you could not tell that I was.

fudgenuts

Yup. Although I'm not a big fan of KH, after playing a little of the Japanese version, I really liked it.

Leap before you think!
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.