Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 614

JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ryu_Niiyama

JaxonH wrote:

@Ryu_Niiyama

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-the-legend-of-zel...

There ya go. Only $19.99 with GCU membership.

@JaxsonH Internet high five to you, sir! Also how the heck are you juggling all those RPGs? I could have sworn you work almost as much as I do. And last derail I promise. Are you liking ReCore? I bought it but most of my stuff is in storage so I can't play it until I move and the reviews are all over the place.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

@Ryu_Niiyama

With difficulty

I transfer my save from my XL to smaller New3DS each morning and bring it to work, play an hour and transfer back to XL when I get home. And play an hour or 2 at home each night.

I'm really enjoying ReCore. I don't care what anyone says, but I'm only 5 hours in, and the way it's sounding the end gets pretty bad. But as far as I'm concerned, as long as I'm having this much fun along the way, whatever. I'll stop playing if it stops being fun, but for now, it's great.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Noonch

My local Best Buy restocked Gold Mario, Ness, Lucina, Samus, Sonic, and Pit today.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

DefHalan

Best Buy online has a lot of amiibo

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

JaxonH

Sale on amiibo @BestBuy online. As low as $2-3 each.

I'm too lazy to link everything so I'm just going to link to Slickdeals which has the individual amiibo linked with corresponding price/price with GCU discount

https://slickdeals.net/f/9488595-gcu-members-amiibo-sale-falc...

JaxonH

Amiibo clearance at Walmart. Many are $3

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibo&typeahead=am...

Ryu_Niiyama

BotW amiibo are up on Amazon US... seem to be Prime only.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Gingerboaby83

Does anyone know if Amazon U.K. Is offering them?

Gingerboaby83

SuperPaperLuigi

Restocks due in Japan around the end of June. Don't know how true it is but I've heard Australia are getting restocks around that time also, so...it seems they're being produced with English-language packaging. Not sure if they'll be available outside of the Pacific Rim area but I'd imagine they must be?

Edited on by SuperPaperLuigi

"I try to put good out into the world, that way I can believe it's out there". --CKN

SuperPaperLuigi

Sorry for the double post but...in the spirit of the thread...just to alert people:

The new line of amiibo are open for pre-order at ebgames.com.au and Gamestop.com

At time of posting there doesn't seem to be anything about them on Amazon.co.uk but there are pages where you can request email notification of availability for pre-order at Amazon.com

"I try to put good out into the world, that way I can believe it's out there". --CKN

jtmnm

dizzy_boy wrote:

On amazon UK, some amiibo's are going for £2.99 from the seller that I've linked below. I just bought the Squid Sisters 2 pack for that price too.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B01F3YGJF...

Pretty sure you got scammed. I don't know how it is in the UK, but if there's an Amazon store with zero reviews selling items at price points that appear "too good to be true," you're going to get scammed. That happened to me before with another amiibo.

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

@JTMnM yeah, I didn't stop to think about that. Luckily the order's been cancelled and no money has been taken.
I did go back on that link of the seller I posted and noticed most of his stuff has been de-listed, so you're more than likely right.
Oh well, atleast there are other sellers that have the Amiibo I want.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

jtmnm

@dizzy_boy Use Play-Asia. I actually managed to buy some of the harder to find amiibos there. I recently purchased some of the LoZ Smash amiibos, which you probably know are stupidly overpriced due to scalpers.

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

Claytonbob

Preordered the Mario Odyssey Amiibo today from Best Buy. They had the Zelda guardians up but removed the preorder button between me adding to cart and checking out. They also have lots of the Breath of The Wild amiibo in the store. I got a guardian.

Claytonbob

rjejr

At 5:50PM on July 21, Splatoon 2 release day, my Target had 3 girl, 1 boy, and 1 squid of the new S2 amiibo, and several for Zelda BotW. 3 each of the Guardian and Wold Link, 1 or 2 Zelda, several archer and rider.

Untitled

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Filth_Element

So are Guardian amiibos getting released currently? I looked all over for one is Oz but nothing.

Some of Mario Odyssey is seriously giving heart palpitations.... that plumber is trying to kill me!

roystonvasey18

Just in case anyone doesn't want to pay ebay prices, the BOTW Link Archer and Link Rider Amiibos are available on the UK Nintendo store at this moment.

roystonvasey18

Noseyuk545

Just a heads up's BOTW Link Rider is still available on the UK Nintendo store.

Noseyuk545

Switch Friend Code: SW-0296-6571-1326 | My Nintendo: Noseyuk545 | Nintendo Network ID: Noseyuk545

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic