Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 541 to 560 of 614

Filth_Element

I managed to find a Guardian amiibo at JB Hi Fi they moved store in town and apparently found some in the back they had three I bought one on opening day Thursday. Checked back Saturday and they were all gone.
Went for lunch the next day checked in Big W, as I do, the luck seemed to keep going and I found Smash Bros Link, Zelda, Shiek and Ganondorf! I was grinning for like an hour! I had all but given up on finding these in stores. The boxes were slightly beat up, Link and Zelda were Japanese box. So just looking out for Toon Link ( hate that name) and my LOZ collection is complete, until the next line.
Also EB Games had Wario for $9 and I freakin love Wario so he's now sitting proudly on the shelf too.

Some of Mario Odyssey is seriously giving heart palpitations.... that plumber is trying to kill me!

RainbowGazelle

Game have BotW Archer Link and Horseback Link online and in store for £15.

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

Nintendo Network ID: RainbowGazelle | Twitter:

RainbowGazelle

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

Nintendo Network ID: RainbowGazelle | Twitter:

Bunkerneath

@RainbowGazelle THANK YOU!!! AT LAST Cloud - Player 1, Now gotta just wait for Player 2

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Brian-Price

I just seen on Target the Breath of the Wild Champions Amiibos, any info on them?

Brian-Price

Zyrac

Zelda 1 Link on Nintendo UK store. This is a slight improvement over Ganondorf being the only Zelda figure in stock. Me, I'm hoping to get MM Link at some point in my life...

Edited on by Zyrac

Zyrac

Twitter:

Zyrac

Bokoblin on Nintendo UK store. Ganondorf and Zelda 1 Link are also back again, and Super Mario Odyssey amiibo are available to pre-order.

Zyrac

Twitter:

msm2000

Massively overpriced, but the Zelda champions amiibo are up for pre-order on GAME. £69.99 for the 4.

Switch friend code: SW-5266-7567-4694

Haywired

Thank you @Noseyuk545 and @Zyrac I've now finally managed to get two of the Zelda £30th anniversary amiibo! It's only been what, a year...? Glad I didn't pay those ebay prices now. It seemed like they'd never been in stock since the moment they were released. I was starting to get worried that maybe they were limited edition (I don't think Nintendo ever said they were, but then they never said that about the NES Mini...) or maybe there'd been a global shortage of green paint or something.

Haywired

Noseyuk545

@Bunkerneath No probs I've been checking the UK store every day since they announced the release date.

Noseyuk545

Switch Friend Code: SW-0296-6571-1326 | My Nintendo: Noseyuk545 | Nintendo Network ID: Noseyuk545

Ryu_Niiyama

Zelda BotW amiibo are up on Amazon US for pre-order. Just snagged all four.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic