Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 601 to 614 of 614

Ryu_Niiyama

@Northwind TY! Preorder placed.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

lyle_catcliffe

Lots of Zelda amiibo back in the UK store…

lyle_catcliffe

dazzleshell

Latest 2 Smash Amiibo now on UK Nintendo Store for UK buyers.

dazzleshell

Nintendo Network ID: dazzleshell

Bunkerneath

Holy CRAP, someone on Amazon UK is trying to sell the Sephiroth Amiibo for £49.99 already even though you can still get it from UK Nintendo Store for £12.99

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

RupeeClock

@Bunkerneath
Yeah, I saw that days ago from before the Nintendo UK Store listings went up.
What I want to know is, why did the Nintendo UK Store take four days to get their listings up?? Why no pre-order process, notifications, or anything really?

Their store has been mishandled in a lot of ways that makes it difficult to trust and rely on them for securing an order, but I'm just grateful I was able to get my Sephiroth and Kazuya amiibo and maintain a complete Smash Bros amiibo collection.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

@Bunkerneath
Yes, I've had all sorts of payment issues with them in the past as well.
Primarily, the odd issue of not being able to use a debit card when accessing the site on desktop, making pre-orders only possible on a mobile device like my Android phone (as they do not accept PayPal on pre-orders).

There was also the time I had to place an order with a debit card that would expire before the item's release date, and my replacement card had not yet arrived. This actively made it impossible to pre-order the item from their site and I ended up getting it from GAME instead; the Metroid Dread collector's edition and amiibo.

RupeeClock

dazzleshell

UK buyers.

Pyra & Mythra No.92 Double Pack amiibo (Super Smash Bros. Collection)

£25.99 Release date: 21 July 2023

Up for pre-order on MyNintendoStore now.

dazzleshell

Nintendo Network ID: dazzleshell

Ryu_Niiyama

Looks like Sora is starting to go live in the us. Already sold out at Target, Gamestop and Best Buy.

For those that don’t want to pay scalpers but are willing to pay shipping preorders are up on Amazon Japan. I’m putting in a preorder but will cancel if I lock in a domestic order. Still cheaper than scalpers lol.
Edit: got an in store preorder at gamestop.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

CaleBoi25

@Ryu_Niiyama Don’t count on GameStop preorders too much though…

Anyone know where I can get Bug Man amiibo for the regular $15 (USD)? I keep seeing it for around $30, but that is odd for a single amiibo. Am I just completely wrong on the price?

SplatComp

Don't be sad; don't be emo--
Go and watch Finding Nemo.

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

Sisilly_G

@CaleBoi25 : Some amiibo figurines tend to be more expensive than others, but according to GameStop in the US, the retail price appears to be US$15.99. Can't you just buy it from them? They seem to have it in stock at the moment.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Ryu_Niiyama

@CaleBoi25 about half my amiibo collection comes from gamestop. I have only had a delay once. Still got those amiibo.

If you are in the US, Target has Big Man in stock for shipping.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

CaleBoi25

@Ryu_Niiyama @Sisilly_G Huh, those didn't show up in my search, but when I typed in "Big Man amiibo GameStop" it did... odd. Thanks!

SplatComp

Don't be sad; don't be emo--
Go and watch Finding Nemo.

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic