Forums

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Posts 681 to 700 of 951

TeeJay

I always do 3 heart runs in my Zelda after beating them normally, so that concept isn't new to me at all. I only just beat Hero mode so I've been trying to get all the heart pieces, and thus haven't started a 3 heart run yet.

And as a side note the time I died in normal mode was to the

armored wallmaster boss. I just couldn't figure out how to dodge it the first time, but not long before I died I figured out you had to merge and I felt incredibly stupid for not thinking of that earlier...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

Finally beat it just over an hour ago! Didn't expect that ending! Love the music and the pacing of the whole game. It being somewhat on the easy side didn't make me enjoy it any less.

So there is another armor set? I thought I found everything. The only thing I didn't do is the 50 floor battle yet. Someone want to give me a spoiler tag as to where that armor is or better yet a hint as to where?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tobiaku

Where is that 50 floor battle place?

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Eel

I have rescued NotSaria the boy, NotRauru the sage guy, NotRuto the zora queen and NotNabooru the witch. Just NotDarunia, Impa and that other girl to go.

I kinda both like and dislike the way Yuga just, like, stole most them out of screen after I had helped them a bit. It was a real surprise when I saw them but it was kinda random.

Tobias95 wrote:

Where is that 50 floor battle place?

In Lorule, where the tower of Hera is in Hyrule and the tower of Ganon was in the Dark World.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

Poor NotSaria

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Chaoslink1

I just beat this game 100% today!!
I've been playing it almost everyday for a few hours since the release date. I only died 3 times, two of which I reset the game and the other time I already had all items bought
I got absolutely everything, all heart pieces, maiamai's, even 9999 ruppees and 99 of all monster items

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Yeah I realizied I missed a chest in the last dungeon. Now I have everything as well along with the 2 items you get for the 50 floor challenge. Now my streetpass link is at 999!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

Slowly but surely I am coming along. (I share my copy with my son) I finally beat the Temple of Hera this morning (Why or why did they have to bring that boss back) and claimed the Master Sword as my own. Also bought the Bow and Arrow, the hookshot, and the boomerang as well as upgraded them all. Next time I play I will be storming Hyrule Castle.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

-Juice-

~SPOILER SORT OF~
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2013/11/majoras-mask-references-i...

I want to say, while this is not about Majora's Mask, it brings in some serious similarities.
1. A character similar to the Happy Mask Salesman finds a hero to save the world. Pretty much what happens at the beginning of Majora's Mask.
2. The journal has three entries, each getting more frantic. This can be compared to the three days in which things get worse as time progresses.

Majora's Mask is a deep game with subtle hints. Your hint as of to whether there will be a remake or not isn't the Majora on Link's wall, or the Milk bar, no, your reference to Majora's Mask is a little deeper, it's Ravio. Ravio is almost exactly like the Happy Mask Salesman in every way. He is dressed in purple and loans items, and instead of masks they're useful quest items. He is there at the start of your Journey and is a major influence on your quest. He's also a little creepy.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

LzWinky

He's also not the masked Salesman

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

-Juice-

@DarkwingLZ Hahaha! Well yeah, but he does wear a mask, which also ties to the Mask obsessed Salesman. My point is, with the creepiness, hand thing, his choice of color, the fact he wears a mask, and his weird incentive to set up shop in order to find a hero point to him being at least a reference.

On the topic of him BEING the Happy Mask Salesman, that's highly unlikely, he could be a relative I suppose. Then again, the Happy Mask Salesman doesn't seem human... and could be immortal, you never know. We also have to remember though, in this timeline Clocktown was never saved. So here's a question: WHY is the mask on Link's wall, and does it still have a mind of it's own? I'm seeing possibilities of a Majora's Mask sequal in this timeline.

Edited on by -Juice-

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Hilda

I just beat the game and now I'm depressed and I am going through withdraws. ALBW is perfect in every way. I need to go roofie myself so I can experience it all over again.

Oh, and I love you.

LzWinky

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

@DarkwingLZ Hahaha! Well yeah, but he does wear a mask, which also ties to the Mask obsessed Salesman. My point is, with the creepiness, hand thing, his choice of color, the fact he wears a mask, and his weird incentive to set up shop in order to find a hero point to him being at least a reference.

On the topic of him BEING the Happy Mask Salesman, that's highly unlikely, he could be a relative I suppose. Then again, the Happy Mask Salesman doesn't seem human... and could be immortal, you never know. We also have to remember though, in this timeline Clocktown was never saved. So here's a question: WHY is the mask on Link's wall, and does it still have a mind of it's own? I'm seeing possibilities of a Majora's Mask sequal in this timeline.

Highly doubtful

Hilda

I spent entirely too much time merging onto the east wall of Link's house to trying to don Majora's Mask.

Oh, and I love you.

Eel

Lorule is basically another Termina where disaster has already happened by the time you get there.

It's not like the original Dark World from ALttP, even if it looks just like it... The dark world was just a copy of Hyrule created to imprison the Triforce and Ganon (along with every other aspiring thief and adventurer that reached it), it looks like Hyrule because Ganon shaped it that way, it was like his personal playground.

Lorule is an actual alternate version of Hyrule with native people with customs and legends of their own. It's inhabitants also have a thing for masks and are mostly weirder than their Hyrule equivalents.

The thing is that Lorule doesn't have a hero of their own and they don't seem to have any sages either, the sages are the only Hyruleans without obvious counterparts in Lorule. And so.... It seems to be prone to disaster.

As far as we know, Termina even could be located in the same "planet" as Lorule.

As for Link having Majora's Mask in his house? Well. I think that pretty much means that the events in Termina never happened in this timeline... Unless the Mask somehow survived a moon crash and traveled by itself back to Hyrule just for fun... Why not? this Link could he a distant relative to the happy mask man and it's a family heirloom!

Also... Love the fact that...

The owner of the milk bar is Talon/Mario in Hyrule and Ingo/Luigi in Lorule and a house has Makar's leaf in a painting on the wall.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JoyBoy

Well, I have to get the last sage, somewhere south in the middle, but there are these HUGE rocks, and I still haven't figured them out haha. I don't need spoilers or anything, I'm too proud

So I have been doing these Cucco challenges, where you have to dodge them. And I was wondering, has anyone beaten this, because I think I have, and what is your score?

The battle of the cuccos begins...

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

JoyBoy

Yeah, as I was passing by, I was like "How could I have missed that!?"

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Stereoman

@ pistol pls dont clutter up random topics with friend requests , either put your FC in your sigunature or go to the specific topic about friend requests in this forum: https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/3ds_friend_c...

so how is everyone doing in hyrule and lorule lately ? I finished the game a week ago in hero mode with 3 hearts. So not much left to do sadly. I fear soon link between worlds starts to gather dust. For longlivety ocarina of time was way better and for sure more challenging. So its still my fav in that respect.
But sure fighting shadow links is random and spare in the west but fun i guess ...
How is the cucco battle going ? Im still stuck at 340 seconds. Mild spoiler : first u might think endless cuccon dodge minigame is boring, but at least it seems every 100 seconds the patterns and chickens change. So i already saw 4 different dodge mechanics
But idk if i will ever bother to get 999 seconds for that bonus thingy x_x . Seems like a month work or more chore than fun.
I noticed too that it seems u get higher rupees when u first beat the highscore so say for 100 seconds u get always 100 rupees. Then when u first beat 200 seconds u get 200 rupees. But weird the next time i go above 200+ seconds i still only get 100 rupees: which is kinda stupid i mean u beat the 200 mark ...
And i dont know yet what happens at 400

cheers happy zelda explorin
Oh well i guess new higher rupee count is at 400 seconds first time

Edited on by Stereoman

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

Warruz

Well i beat the game, im going to wait a while before i do hero mode. I enjoyed it a lot but there is a few things that bugged me once i reached the end (mainly in how you acquire items going against the exploration aspect).

Game Industry News; Discussed and Debated - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.