Forums

Topic: What games you want for the 3DS Virtual Console

Posts 141 to 160 of 359

portalqel

Dragon Quest Monster and Dragon Quest Monster 2 Tara's Adventure/Coby's Journey. My most loved games when I was young. How I wish for them to hit VC..

Both are GB titles.

Edited on by portalqel

portalqel

paburrows

I like all of the suggestions mentioned already. I would add some Sega Master System games to the mix also, Alex Kidd, Wonderboy 2 & 3, Space Harrier and a few others.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

OdnetninAges

Pokémon Yellow (or any main series Pokémon)
Super Mario Bros. 2 (US)
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Any Sonic

...And that's about all the possible ones I can think of.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

RR529

Game Boy:

• Solar Striker
  • Pokémon R/B/Y
  • Mega Man 2-5
  • Castlevania Legends
  • Castlevania Legends II
  • Donkey Kong Land Trilogy
  • Final Fantasy Adventure
  • Final Fantasy Legends Trilogy
  • Pop'n TwinBee
  • Trip World
  • Kirby's Dream Land 2

Game Boy Color:

• Shantae
  • Legend of the River King (coming soon!)
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Pokémon G/S/C
  • the Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons
  • Mega Man Xtreme 1 & 2

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

ktribal

Dragon Quest III
Pokemon Puzzle Challenge
:3

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

I want Capcom to finish releasing the Game Boy Mega Man titles.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Zeldalover

I have a feeling that Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) will be released in North America and Europe this month. Counting five months since the release in Japan.

Zeldalover

Geonjaha

Most of all. Dragon Quest games. ;(

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Commandervide0

NES Donkey Kong. It should of been released since day one. What's taking them so long? I've never even played it... yet.

Commandervide0

Squashie

The original Pokemon games to start with (Blue and Red) followed by Gold and Sliver! Why the wait Nintendo?

Squashie, Video Games Journalist,
Nintendo Feed - Everything Nintendo, all in one place...

3DS Friend Code: 0345-0525-1420 | Nintendo Network ID: Squashie | Twitter:

Zeldalover

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse.

@squashie Zelda games are first. Then we have to expect a proper game link cable implementation for local wireless play (via Download Play) for Pokemon on the VC.

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

skyyye

Oracle of Ages/Seasons (Apparently in the next month or two)
GBA ambassador games (Hopefully they will start releasing them at some point)
Super Metroid and A Link to the Past (Please, please, please!) (And possibly in 3D... )
NES Contra (I think the last NES game I would buy)

skyyye

Undead_terror

Astro wrote:

NES Donkey Kong. It should of been released since day one. What's taking them so long? I've never even played it... yet.

Well they did release the special version in Na for a limited time, but other then that I would agree.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Zeldalover

Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) should be arriving to the 3DS VC in the North America and Europe regions this month.

@Astro Yeah it was one of the first Famicom games available at launch back in Summer of 1983 in Japan (the console version that excluded stage 3 - the cement factory level). Dunno what's the hold up for. It's a decent game.

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

SpearGuy

I would love to have kirby's dream collection special edition,donkey kong 64, and super mario world 2: Yoshi's Island. Warioware inc. mega microgames would be awesome too! Never played that one.

SpearGuy

Urbanhispanic

In a perfect world, Nintendo would put ALL of Rare's classic N64 games on the VC; that way anyone can have a chance to experience some truly great games.

But that won't happen...unless Rare breaks away from Microsoft, re-organized itself and work towards how it used to be before Nintendo broke ties with them.

Edited on by Urbanhispanic

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Zeldalover

@Urbanhispanic You're obviously talking about the Wii VC (and the future Wii U VC) as home console games don't get released on a handheld system such as the 3DS (aside from the NES games of course!). Ports and remakes can be released tho (in physical cartridge and digital forms). I agree that some of the Rare games are true gems (like Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Banjo-Kazooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day). It's a shame DKC2 and 3 got removed from the Wii VC.

Zeldalover

SpearGuy

Two other great ones would be legend of Zelda: Majora's mask and Ocarina of time. I know that probably won't happen, but still,a guy can dream can't he?

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

Zeldalover

@SpearGuy There is already a remake of Ocarina of Time on the 3DS (SNES and N64 games won't arrive on the 3DS VC as it's targeted for the home console systems like the Wii and the Wii U). A remake of Majora's Mask using the OoT 3D engine is expected tho. I like your avatar pic with the ShyGuy. Reminds me of Yoshi's Island. I can already hear the music in my head.. : )

For the NES I would like Dragon Warrior (the first and maybe the fourth installment of the Dragon Quest series).

Zeldalover

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.