Forums

Topic: What Are the BEST Places to Get StreetPass Hits?

Posts 121 to 134 of 134

Haywired

Museums were a great disappointment to me. Hordes of school kids. Thought I'd be hitting the Streetpass jackpot. But despite my best efforts to suspiciously sidle up to all of them, waving my backpack in their general direction, not a single one! To be fair, the schools had probably banned them from the trip.

(Just to point out, I went to the museum on a day out with a friend, I didn't go just to pick up Streetpass hits...)

Haywired

SkywardLink98

LordJumpMad wrote:

At home

I actually get up to nine a day at my house.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

PrincessSugoi

1.) My favorite Geek hangout, Geeksboro
2.) McDonald's
3.) Traveling long distances

Occasionally, I'll pass a residential area and get one or someone will pass my house.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

jedisquidward

It's pretty much random. I've had multiple times I've gone out to Philadelphia and gotten no Streetpasses at all, and other times when I get 5-7 of them just from my normal everyday.

"The pain goes away, but your work always remains."

Masahiro Sakurai

Magikarp3

Universities. And libraries near universities.

Also conventions, if you go to those regularly

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Zizzy

I'm gonna go to the next Anime or whatever cosplay convention happens in Vancouver to try to get StreetPass hits. Shopping centers, sporting events, etc. Large gatherings of people. I just tend to bring mine around and not notice where the hits come from.

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

Bolt_Strike

Is it me or does it seem like the number of Streetpass relay points has decreased recently? I used to get them at places like Gamestop and Walmart, but now I don't anymore. And then when I looked up the list of Streetpass places online, pretty much the only places they list are McDonalds, Burger King, Home Depot, Best Buy, and Sams' Club.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Scary_Old_Lady

gamescom, that is all.

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

Benjelo

Usually if I ever stay at a hotel I get one or two. Also, once I went on a boat trip from Labrador to Newfoundland and I got three.

FC(3ds):2423-1966-6724
"I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause." Job 5:8

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1966-6724 | Nintendo Network ID: Benjelo

Fabaroo

When I'm at my college campus, I tend to get about 10-15 Streetpasses a day. It's usually the same people everyday too. In fact, I met a lot of those people just because we were always streetpassing.

Otherwise, malls and Nintendozone baseball stadiums have given me the best results.

Fabaroo

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7842-9783 | Nintendo Network ID: Fabian94

gr8m8

When the system first came out, I got a few hits just going to Walmart, Target, Stop & Shop, etc.

gr8m8

bekkahm

I get them at McDonald's and Walmart a lot
I added a few ppl to my list. happy gaming

3ds game ID 2853-03870542

bekkahm

Memes

Go to Barnes & Nobles. Got my streetpasses there, also try Starbucks, Best Buy, McDonalds and public events (Like PAX East in Boston, Massachusetts or PAX South in San Antonio, TX. Or just any game event) Also try GameStop, there are Nintendo 3DSes and they are waiting to be sold. Hope that helps.

Memes

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.