Forums

Topic: What Are the BEST Places to Get StreetPass Hits?

Posts 101 to 120 of 134

Obito_Sigma

Tasuki wrote:

I am still trying to figure this one out myself. I have had my 3DS for a little over a week now and I only managed to get one and that was from when I was driving on my way to school. I saw a kid with a blue 3DS in hand earlier today and I walked right by him but I didnt get a streetpass I guess he did have his activate or something. But anyways I have been taking mine everywhere I go thats pretty much all you can do.

That's so odd. When I was going to Tallahassee in Florida for a State competition back in May, I saw a little kid with a blue 3DS also. He had his Wireless on, so I put my 3DS XL on with Wireless on also and walked in circles around him. I was only meters away from him, so I passed closer to the kid, but nothing happened. I stood a few meters away from him for ten minutes until I finally gave up.

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

Obito_Tennyson wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

I am still trying to figure this one out myself. I have had my 3DS for a little over a week now and I only managed to get one and that was from when I was driving on my way to school. I saw a kid with a blue 3DS in hand earlier today and I walked right by him but I didnt get a streetpass I guess he did have his activate or something. But anyways I have been taking mine everywhere I go thats pretty much all you can do.

That's so odd. When I was going to Tallahassee in Florida for a State competition back in May, I saw a little kid with a blue 3DS also. He had his Wireless on, so I put my 3DS XL on with Wireless on also and walked in circles around him. I was only meters away from him, so I passed closer to the kid, but nothing happened. I stood a few meters away from him for ten minutes until I finally gave up.

your 3ds has to be on and closed in sleep mode omg face palm

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Birdman

feline2 wrote:

Obito_Tennyson wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

your 3ds has to be on and closed in sleep mode omg face palm

Check the date tag; @Tasuki's original post was made nearly TWO YEARS ago, and I'm certain that's he's figured it out since then.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

GuSolarFlare

trains, I used to get 5-7 streetpasses in my way to college(and I live in brazil it's really hard to get streetpass hits) now I don't get even a single one because I stopped carrying my 3DS until I send to repair(hopefully this thursday! )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LordJumpMad

In the trash can.
There so many 3DSes in there.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Justin83593

I recommend the mall, at school, and the airport. I take my 3DS just about everywhere I go.

ACNL Name: Justin
Town: Yeezus
Fruit: Peach (but I have all fruit)

3DS Friend Code: 0817-5038-3581 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Pokemon TCG tournaments

LordJumpMad wrote:

In the trash can.
There so many Vitas in there.

Silly Jumpy, you can't streetpass with a Vita

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DefHalan

For me it is work but to be fair I do work Quality Assurance lol. But even before that when I worked at a theme park I would still say work, most of the employees around me had 3DSs.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

SphericalCrusher

Gaming events (Like the Best Buy E3 one recently), concerts (Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddess), NintendoZone spots (McDonalds, Best Buy, McDonalds, etc) — many more. We have 5 3DSs in my house, so street passing is a non issue. lol.

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

nintendorules

anywhere with nintendo zone

3ds name steven
ac new leaf dream code 6000-2194-6895

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3669-8578 | Nintendo Network ID: Nintyrules123

Snobunni426

in my area it depends on the day....if i go to the mall i can get anywhere from 7-10 hits. and i dont live in a big city. In fact im a few hours outside of Ellicott City MD in maryland myself. Really all depends on the day, with summer here im expecting more in the mall, the 7-10 was this pass winter, so now i'm expecting more when i go to the mall.

Snobunni426

Prof_Clayton

I just head to my local Best Buy... guaranteed 6 every time, or so.
I usually don't buy anything though, so I occasionally got strange looks from employees (I was kinda just standing there, in the store)... so now I pick up a DVD or a game and walk around the streetpass zone with it. Then when I streetpass, which takes 10 minutes sometimes, I put it down and walk out.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Well where I am the train stations are Nintendo Zones so I get 10 streetpasses both directions so 20 total when ever I commute (which was most days).

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

6ch6ris6

trainstations in bigger cities always work for me.

gaming expos should be best though. and i recieved a few hits when i drove past a bunch of people that went to some sort of anime expo

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

GuSolarFlare

before I said trains but Streetpass events(regardless of being official from Nintendo or just a fan meeting as long as it isn't fake) are guaranteed to give you 100+ hits.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Haywired

Yeah, for me as well, train/train stations always come up trumps.

Haywired

CrazyOtto

I've gotten Streetpasses from quite a few states on boardwalks.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Kaze_Memaryu

Right at my home, frankly. Just rename your wifi to "_The Cloud", and you have your own Nintendo Zone - and yes, you can keep your password. 6 streetpasses every 8 hours for me.

The only downside is that the 3DS Internet Browser doesn't work with it.

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

GuSolarFlare

Kaze_Memaryu wrote:

Right at my home, frankly. Just rename your wifi to "_The Cloud", and you have your own Nintendo Zone - and yes, you can keep your password. 6 streetpasses every 8 hours for me.

I thought it was just rename it to "attwifi"... maybe "attwifi" is just for Nintendo zone or something since the relay never worked when I tried it.

my Backloggery

Kaze_Memaryu

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Kaze_Memaryu wrote:

I thought it was just rename it to "attwifi"... maybe "attwifi" is just for Nintendo zone or something since the relay never worked when I tried it.

For some reason, attwifi doesn't work on my end. No idea why, though.

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.