Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,221 to 4,240 of 5,084

FriedSquid

Pic of the day! No hidden info revealed yet... (Not that we don't know most of it anyways)

Untitled
"Pic of the day. Conquest mode is now open to overseas players. This is when things finally get serious. We've increased the frequency for updates, too. The Global Smash Power rankings will get interesting with more players involved. Connect online, and keep updating your status. This screenshot is the result from the last Conquest challenge. (image is from the Japanese version)"

This reminds me that I really need to play online more...

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Grumblevolcano

MetalK9 wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Well yeah, if your game is in meters then it should be a smaller number.

So how much would 1098.1 meters be in feet?

Edit: I calculated on the internet. 1098.1 Meters = 3602.69 Feet. K. So basically I triple my score.
But since my number is lower than the US versions. Would this effect my place on the 'GSP'?

But the value in question isn't 1098.1 metres but rather what 1098.1 feet is in metres which is 603.5, so the OP is talking about the 600m challenge.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MegaStoneSmash91

I tried playing online today, but all I got was errors. The same thing happens in Mario Kart 8. It must hate my internet I guess. I enjoy playing with lvl. 9 CPUs just fine, so it isn't a big problem. I'd probably lag and get destroyed anyway.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

UGXwolf

Undead_terror wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

May_Nyan wrote:

A while ago I asked how many mii fighters can be made and the answer was 10...
however I made some to test this and I currently have 11 and am allowed to make more still...

Also it seems that the special miis from streetpass aren't allowed to be used as mii fighters for some reason D=

Miis save on to your SD card so you can make as many as you want if you got the space, and I noticed about the special miis...would of used Reggies ready mii!

His body isn't ready to fight

So much for this?
Untitled
I dunno, what's the point in special miis if you can't use them?

But... you can. I have my ready-made Reggie Mii Brawler in my game. Just go into StreetPass Plaza, select the Mii you want to use and transfer them to the Mii Maker. Then you can use them to your heart's content in Smash Bros.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Budda

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

I tried playing online today, but all I got was errors. The same thing happens in Mario Kart 8. It must hate my internet I guess. I enjoy playing with lvl. 9 CPUs just fine, so it isn't a big problem. I'd probably lag and get destroyed anyway.

It must be something with the Nintendo Network I guess.
I have problems too. It won't let me connect to it sometimes or just randomly disconnects from online games.
It started just last Friday. Normally my connection is perfectly fine.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

LyIa

@DreamyViridi!
I'm ready. Tell me when you are. There's love on the line.

all men are kings 👑

Jazzer94

Man Lucina and ZSS are my go to girls so good in for glory.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Chaoslink1

Has anyone else noticed that when playing battles, the music sometimes turns off after using one of the hammers or when the stage transitions in the Paper Mario stage? It´s really annoying and I think they should fix that.

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

KO-Cub

Quick Question. Can you only obtain the Trophies of the fighters from Classic and All-Stars modes? Cause I'm wondering if DLC characters is a thing. Then maybe the characters from Nintendo games that aren't in the Trophy list maybe new characters. Just a thought.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

DreamyViridi

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

@DreamyViridi!
I'm ready. Tell me when you are. There's love on the line.

I hear ya. Tell me when you can go. How shall we go about our duel? Any "rules" or just do whatever?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

mystman12

So last night around midnight, I was about to quit playing Smash Bros., when I get a text from my cousin, who lives about twenty minutes away, asking to try out online, and so I gave it a shot. It was perfect, there was absolutely no lag whatsoever, no connection errors, nothing. If someone had handed me the game and told me to play it, I would have had no idea I was playing online. But anyways, after a few matches my brother came home from a Smash tournament with some friends, and I got him to join us. For whatever reason, my cousin left my room, so I did too, and then my brother set us all up on Skype. Then he opened a room, and I was able to join just fine, but my cousin? Nope. He wasn't able to join any of my or my brothers rooms, and we weren't able to join any of his. I have no idea what went wrong, and we tried everything, but just couldn't get it to work...

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@mystman12 - Hmm... Does your brother have your cousin's Friend Code? If not, and he may have had the room set to friend only, that might be why. Otherwise, I'm not sure...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

May_Nyan

UGXwolf wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

May_Nyan wrote:

A while ago I asked how many mii fighters can be made and the answer was 10...
however I made some to test this and I currently have 11 and am allowed to make more still...

Also it seems that the special miis from streetpass aren't allowed to be used as mii fighters for some reason D=

Miis save on to your SD card so you can make as many as you want if you got the space, and I noticed about the special miis...would of used Reggies ready mii!

His body isn't ready to fight

So much for this?
Untitled
I dunno, what's the point in special miis if you can't use them?

But... you can. I have my ready-made Reggie Mii Brawler in my game. Just go into StreetPass Plaza, select the Mii you want to use and transfer them to the Mii Maker. Then you can use them to your heart's content in Smash Bros.

I have Iwata, Aounuma, Tezuka and Tanabe sent from the plaza to mii maker. They're different to regular miis as they wear golden trowsers...
When I create mii fighters in smash there are just blank spaces where they are located.
I do have a Reggie fighter because a special mii of him was never released in Europe (since he's from NOA, I guess)

May_Nyan

HandheldGuru97

Been pounding through the all weekend, simply incredible. Love this game, I can see where some people could have problems with controls (poor Sakurai ), but as some who plays more often on handhelds then consoles, I can work with them. Just an awesome game soundtrack. Easily a 9/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dark Pit and Little Mac have become my two mains sorry Villager 3rd place for you

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

DreamyViridi

Has anyone seen Dr. Mario's victory poses? One of them in particular cracks me up.

Mario Maker Levels

Ralizah

I never thought I would like Bowser, but he really is a tank.

Also, Master Core was freakishly cool when I encountered him at 7.0 difficulty. I wonder if he changes as you get higher?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Yoshi_Prime

14 hours in this weekend; pretty sweet game, yeah. If only I could get past the three custom outfits. That'll just be an RNG mystery.

Yoshi_Prime

KO-Cub

SuperMalleo wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

I never thought I would like Bowser, but he really is a tank.

Also, Master Core was freakishly cool when I encountered him at 7.0 difficulty. I wonder if he changes as you get higher?

I defeated him in the highest rating possible and he only changes to a scorpion, swords and then a shadow version of the character you're playing as.

I beat 9.0 and had to verse the Golem form. Apparently I'm told if you beat Crazy Hand. You go straight to the Dog Form. Defeat Master and you have to start from the Golem.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Undead_terror

Also the game froze on me one time, I was playing all star with Ike, when I finished I speed through the credits and left Ike alone, when the Namco logo came by Ike it then froze....also another weird thing on all star is sometimes when a match starts and the flashing light comes at the screen, before it loads to the loading menu you will see black bars on top of the screen for a split second.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.