Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 5,084

Kewlan

Angry Birds crashes into battle!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Nintendo6400

I smell an angry bird trophy. Probably not.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

SparkOfSpirit

SomeNintendoFan wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Poor Sakurai always getting his words & PotD's twisted

To be fair, it does actually look a little similar to Angry Birds.

To be fair, Angry Birds is a rip-off of another game.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

NintendoFan64

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

SomeNintendoFan wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Poor Sakurai always getting his words & PotD's twisted

To be fair, it does actually look a little similar to Angry Birds.

To be fair, Angry Birds is a rip-off of another game.

I know. I was just pointing out the similarities. I can already tell that I'll have more fun with this game mode then Angry Birds...why won't that game just die already!?

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

The_Ninja wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Smash Run screenshots from Famitsu.
Untitled

This one is intresting... I thought you couldn't meet each other in Smash Run?

I would love a Gameboy Camera stage! Or, a stage where you fight on the Gameboy itself..

I'm almost certain that in the Smash direct they said that while you can meet and fight others in Smash Run, it's not recommended because the goal is to rack up as much of a buff as possible. I even remember a quote of something along the lines of "You can look forward to fighting enemies and player characters alike in this mode."

Everyone is even on the same map.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MrWalkieTalkie

Yeah, it was stated before that all 4 players are on the same map, but separated far away from each other. However, that doesn't mean they are forbidden to encounter each other.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Kewlan

Question is: Can you hit and steal other player's power ups?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

The_Ninja

Kewlan wrote:

Question is: Can you hit and steal other player's power ups?

I think you could in City Trial, so yeah I think you can here.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Smash_kirby

From what I saw in the E3 demo at SDCC stream, two character grabbed the super mushroom at the same time.

Smash_kirby

GuSolarFlare

who else thinks the 3DS version is getting too much hate for a version of a game that wasn't even released yet?
I mean, I understand why people hate it(even though I disagree) but I'm soooooo tired of the guys whining how the 3DS version is getting too much exposure when WiiU version should be superior and bla bla bla, every single time there's news on the 3DS version...........

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Joeynator3000

I just ignore them. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

Xiao_Pai wrote:

I just ignore them. lol

I guess that's an option..... XD

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

LzWinky

GuSolarFlare wrote:

who else thinks the 3DS version is getting too much hate for a version of a game that wasn't even released yet?
I mean, I understand why people hate it(even though I disagree) but I'm soooooo tired of the guys whining how the 3DS version is getting too much exposure when WiiU version should be superior and bla bla bla, every single time there's news on the 3DS version...........

And yet most screenshots are from the Wii U version or am I missing something?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

WaLzgi wrote:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

And yet most screenshots are from the Wii U version or am I missing something?

Try reading any 3DS version article's comment section ever.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GuSolarFlare

DestinyMan wrote:

The 3DS version is releasing first, so it should get more exposure right now. Is that so hard to understand? Let's not forget that that Japan is getting the game in early September, just the corner if you ask me!.

guess now I know when to avoid anything Nintendo related on the internet

my Backloggery

NintendoFan64

GuSolarFlare wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

The 3DS version is releasing first, so it should get more exposure right now. Is that so hard to understand? Let's not forget that that Japan is getting the game in early September, just the corner if you ask me!.

guess now I know when to avoid anything Nintendo related on the internet

Same here. I don't want any spoilers! Otherwise it'll be Kirby Triple Deluxe all over again!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MegaStoneSmash91

Anyone who believes the 3DS version will overshadow the Wii U version is obviously impatient. We know next to nothing about the Wii U version because the 3DS version is releasing first. The details and specific reveals for the home console version will be shown later. I don't know why this is difficult for some people to comprehend. Aside from that fact, they each will feature different content, so one is not a direct upgrade over the other. I'll still be enjoying the 3DS version after the Wii U version is out.

As for reasoning behind the hate for the 3DS version, I think there's a number of reasons. Maybe the visuals look ugly to some people. Perhaps they are worried that it will be a watered down version of Smash, though we know by now it most certainly is not. Maybe people are having trouble grasping how it will feel on a handheld, especially the controls. Or, it could be as simple as "Smash is a home console game, therefore I oppose this handheld version". Both versions will have their perks, and I guarantee portable Smash Bros. will be a big reason to keep playing the 3DS version. Even if both versions were identical that would be true. The 3DS version having different content just sweetens the deal.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

The_Ninja

GuSolarFlare wrote:

I agree. The game aint even out yet and people are already complaining. I prefer the 3DS version, but maybe that'll change.

Oh yeah, the spoilers xD I want to stay on this site in September, I just hope there wont be an article saying "Ridley, Chorus Men and all characters that you wanted playable in Smash Bros."
I really want everything to be a suprise. Altough I wouldn't mind a few stages getting spoiled...

I'm so hyped for this game, I think about it 24/7. Can't wait!

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

GuSolarFlare

well, I'd be all for a vow to not spoil the game here in NL, but I think whoever doesn't feel like it should at least use the spoiler tags.
BTW do you guys think Nintendo will go all the way with the Amiibo 3DS support thing or maybe SSB(and other games) will be left out?

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.