Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 101 to 120 of 18,270

Pokefanmum82

More exciting news! The names of the new Legendary Pokémon revealed in yesterday's video have been released. Xerneas and Yveltal will be starring in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y in October 2013! http://bit.ly/WvFtOd

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Drawdler

They're making me love them more and more every second. Xerneas and Yveltal are just awesome NAMES.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

NinFreak

Too hard to pronounce...

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

Pokefanmum82

here's how you pronounce it from serebii.net
Xerneas(pronounced ZURR-nee-us) and Yveltal (pronounced ee-VELL-tall ) have been revealed to be the names of the new Legendary Pokémon

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

lexxyomen

I guess the next world map will be in Europe seeing Pikachu in the Eiffel Tower. I was shocked with worldwide released. I can't wait for this one.

Edited on by lexxyomen

lexxyomen

Happy_Mask

They sound Nordic.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

e-love

Yveltal sounds cool, Xerneas just sounds lame. Oh well. We could always just refer to them as X and Y.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Mieu-Fire

ima keep checking updates on serebii everyday for a new pokemon like i did with black and white

MANGO

e-love

Apparently there's 50 new Pokemon at least. Could be a little more or just around that much.

That's the least amount of new Pokemon we've ever seen in a new Gen...

Aqueous

True but that puts us above 700 or around that many.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

e-love

Just to put in perspective here, if we take the minimum of 50. That leaves us with 39 already that we don't know, subtracting the 2 legends and the starters and their evolutions.

I don't really know what to think of this.

Eel

Ok so, I leave for 4 days... FOUR DAYS. And a whole new generation of pokemon games is announced!?

Maybe I should leave the internet more often.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

zoroarkrules25

I think the names are pretty cool i can't wait for more info on this.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

MrWalkieTalkie

You know why I like Chespin? He looks like he was gonna be like the next very common and unloved pokemon like Bidoof or Rattata or Patrat. But he was all "NO! I wanna be a Pokemon that matters a lot!" So he got a disguise from Leavanny and snuck himself in as a Grass type.
Untitled
ADORABLE!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

TysonOfTime

Quick Thoughts:

Looks awesome, will buy.
Probably getting X because a game called Pokemon X sounds so cool. Pokemon... X!
Yeah, so they're probably named after dimensions because naming them after chromosomes makes so little sense than the fact it's on the 3DS. Also since that Y represents height (bird) and X represents width (huge space deer).
Going with Chespin. Yeah.
Last thing: I can't help but see Froakie as Benjamin Franklin, what with the look of his spectacles and his apparent beard/hair style. Come on, tell me it doesn't at least look a LITTLE like him?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

e-love

Untitled

Water starters! Meet the new member of the family!

e-love

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I hope we can customize the trainer this time around. Otherwise the main trainer looks INCREDIBLY generic going off of the trailer.

I think we can spot the trainer standing in front of a mirror at some point in the trailer. So its hopeful!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.