Forums

Topic: Mutant Mudds

Posts 121 to 140 of 205

KuraiSamurai

I'm not sure if I should get mutant mudds or rolling western. Any help would be appreciated.

KuraiSamurai

KuraiSamurai

I know, it's because of the demo that I couldn't decide. In the end I just added a bit more money and got both. Ha ha.

KuraiSamurai

I-U

Xyphon22 wrote:

I'm assuming it does, but does this game get harder than the demo shows? Not just beating it, but collecting everything, too. I got all 100 sprite things in every level of the demo pretty easily. I'd like as much replayability as possible for a $9 download game, so does this one have that? Because I thought the demo was a lot of fun but still not sure about buying it.

The first levels of each different region are the starting points of each region's level difficulty, so they're each the easiest of their respective themes. Collecting everything should get harder, especially in Worlds 2, 4 and the last. As Max, you'll also be required to cycle through three different unlockable upgrades to access most of the game's 20 secret levels, so that's going to require more awareness when playing through the levels. This game definitely has plenty of replay value, especially after you get 100% in the game (100% being 2000 golden diamonds and 40 Water Sprites).

Edited on by I-U

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

MofieWilson

I couldn't find the demo in the E shop - Is it not available in the uk yet?

3DS friend code - 5241 - 2428 - 0543 - Need friends to play MK7, Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin. Fave game: Cave Story! x

Xyphon22

Just wondering, how is there replay value after you get 100%? What else is there to do if you've already done everything?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

I-U

Xyphon22 wrote:

Just wondering, how is there replay value after you get 100%? What else is there to do if you've already done everything?

Like Waveboy said, you unlock Max's Grandma as a playable character (seen as my avatar) after you get 100% in the game. Grandma has all three of the unlockable upgrades from the start of the journey to take down the Mudds, which adds a new dynamic in terms of how levels can be completed and overall more freedom in what order you wish to complete the game. In my personal opinion, much of the replay value for Mutant Mudds comes with Max's Grandma with how much levels open up.

bonesy91

Well I downloaded the demo today and gave it a whirl. And I must say, I wasn't impressed. While I do see the obvious charm this game boasts, I just wasn't taken in. :/

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Eel

The demo was great! I managed to 100% it in 40 minutes, it's quite hard (specially the virtual boy zone).
I really want to buy this one but I don't want to use all my remaining money on a single game :-x

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Undead_terror

im at the last level in the sky section and its too bloody hard,flying pigs pooping bombs and mudds shooting their eyes out,its just a mess of mudd

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Odnetnin

dark-insanity wrote:

im at the last level in the sky section and its too bloody hard,flying pigs pooping bombs and mudds shooting their eyes out,its just a mess of mudd

Yeah, that level really ticked me off. It's a low point of the game. Once you beat it, it's (relatively) smooth sailing until the very last level, which is just as ridiculous as the one you're on.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

I-U

dark-insanity wrote:

This is one of the hardest levels of the entire game. What I did during my first playthrough was avoid doing 100% of the level's golden diamonds on first go, so that I could put more attention on simply getting through the level to the Water Sprite. You've got to play the level as if you only have two hearts, because I don't see how that trio of Eyeshots' attacks are completely avoidable unless you have the game's final upgrade. It's the only moment of cheapness I know of in the game at this point. Pork Plops aren't too hard to avoid, and I would suggest practicing on level 4-3 with the Pork Plop at the beginning to get good at avoiding their bombs.

Willerz

I sent Renegade Kid an e-mail regarding it's European release. If they send a reply then I'll post it here to let everyone know.

Twitter || Backloggery

3DS: 3780 - 9266 - 7113

Lan

I just bought this game and whoa, a challenge! rare these days!

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

MofieWilson

Willerz wrote:

I sent Renegade Kid an e-mail regarding it's European release. If they send a reply then I'll post it here to let everyone know.

Thank you, Willerz

3DS friend code - 5241 - 2428 - 0543 - Need friends to play MK7, Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin. Fave game: Cave Story! x

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.