Forums

Topic: Lightwood Fill-A-Pix Game Is Coming 10/02 Question

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Eisenbolan

Yikes one week after Worcle World. Now two must buys. Its called Phil's. Epic Fill-A-Pix. Never played this type of puzzle. Puzzle sizes go up to 100x100. I do want to know a) how many puzzles, b) will more via dlc be released.

http://www.lightwoodgames.com/fillapix.php

Eisenbolan

zitpig

I've played games like this (and even created a Christmas themed one as an Advent Calendar a couple of years back). They are very good puzzlers. Definitely on my Watch list

zitpig

chrisnewman

Thanks for noticing! A bit unfortunate that the release dates ended up so close together, but Worcle Worlds took longer than expected and we didn't think delaying Fill-a-Pix was sensible. They're completely different types of puzzles, so I'm glad to hear you're interested in both!

There are 100 puzzles in the game. The largest are 65x100 (or 100x65) but there are lots of smaller ones and an interactive tutorial to get you started. We don't have plans for DLC right now, but if the game is popular we can add more! Fill-a-Pix is the most popular picture puzzle that Conceptis publish in Japan, but it's not so well known in the West (yet!).

100 puzzles at these sizes will keep you busy for a while. The biggest ones still take me an hour or so, and I'm pretty quick now!

chrisnewman

Twitter:

Xyphon22

I saw a video of this on the 3DS eShop and couldn't tell what you were supposed to do in it. But watching that video in the link to their website, it looks really cool. Definitely looking forward to this now.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.