Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 2,590

Spoony_Tech

I vote for magnus in the next super smash bros. Make it happen!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CowLaunch

Emaan1 wrote:

I can't see Magnus having his own game, because without his funny interactions with Pit, he's just the generic RPG strong guy. The interactions with their starkly different personalities is what made Magnus a fun character to me, without Pit, not so much.

Yeah, it'd be like the Friends spin off Joey.

CowLaunch

Chris720

I wouldn't of minded seeing more of Magnus, but I agree with what Emaan said, Magnus just isn't all that interesting without Pit and just the run of the mill Mercenary. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to Uprising with Magnus in it too, there's just something about him calling Pit "angel face" that I just love.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Snagrio

There is one thing I want to know.
WARNING SPOILERS
How did Dark Pit get the Lightening Chariot from Phosphora during the Palutena's Temple chapter? Remember she had it after Pit broke through the force field, then later Dark Pit has it to keep the Chaos Vortex open. Hmm. One of the many unanswered questions in the game!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

Okay, SPOILERS AND SUCH BLA BLA BLA

Has anyone else gotten all the in game idols yet? I've got all but one, the Medusa vs. Hades one (number 71)! I can't find a scan of it online anywhere! And so far I have not seen how I can unlock it in the game. Has anyone else had any luck finding/unlocking it? If so, would really like to know!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Spoony_Tech

One of the people on my friends list said he unlocked them all! He wasn't spilling the beans on how either. How many are there anyways?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

BenAV

I just used the rest of my play coins to complete the "Collect all in-game Idols" panel.
I have 405 idols and it unlocked a First Blade with 302 value, 4 range, 2 1/2 melee, Overall defense +3, Speed +2, Stamima +3 and Forward-dash ch. shot +2.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Late

WingedFish wrote:

Okay, SPOILERS AND SUCH BLA BLA BLA

Has anyone else gotten all the in game idols yet? I've got all but one, the Medusa vs. Hades one (number 71)! I can't find a scan of it online anywhere! And so far I have not seen how I can unlock it in the game. Has anyone else had any luck finding/unlocking it? If so, would really like to know!

Viridi's Treasure Hunt panel 12B (when numbers are counted from left to right and letters from up to down).

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

BulbasaurusRex

CowLaunch wrote:

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

I tried for the achievement where you destroy 8 of the Aurum Core's guns on Chapter 15, but I could only find 7 of them, 4 on the inside and 3 on the outside. Where's the 8th gun?

I got stuck on this as well. You have to wait for the guns to regenerate. Seems to take quite while.

Was I supposed to just enter the second phase of the battle to get them to respawn, because it was taking forever until I blasted the Core one more time, which sent it to the second phase, after which the guns respawned just a few seconds later.

Possible Spoilers
Well, I unlocked 3 more weapons tonight. The only ones left to go that don't just involve racking up numbers over cumulative play are beating the Chariot Master in Crisis Mode (which shouldn't be that hard on 0.0 difficulty and the Crisis Recovery Power) and beating Ch. 24 under the time limit, which I have failed at a few times so far. I really need to find the Super Speed power to help out on this one.

Edited on by BulbasaurusRex

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Terave

Just a question, how do you unlock Palutena's Blade? I can't find it anywhere.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

BenAV

Terave wrote:

Just a question, how do you unlock Palutena's Blade? I can't find it anywhere.

Clear chapter 9 within 28 minutes on any difficulty.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Terave

@BenAV Thanks! Now, let's do it then.

BenAV

@Terave No problem, good luck.

I just finally completed the Power Portrait.
The only power I didn't have was Virus, so I needed to complete chapter 22 in under 11 minutes on 7.5.
The first couple of times I died at the boss, then the third I wasn't fast enough.
Finally did it on my 4th attempt.

BenAV

Terave

Palutena's Balde is neat! Defeated some people online with it.

Spoony_Tech

And we are on life support here!! I guess when everyone beats the game its time to move on to something else. I for one am no where near done with this game. I have about 85% of the treasure hunts done and would like to finish that as well as craft the perfect weapon! Both online and off!

MERG said:

Whopper744

I can't believe I have put this down for as many days as I have...it is a little hard to just pick up for a few minutes and play though.
Been playing Mario Tennis Open like there is no tomorrow though!

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Snagrio

Tech101 wrote:

And we are on life support here!! I guess when everyone beats the game its time to move on to something else. I for one am no where near done with this game. I have about 85% of the treasure hunts done and would like to finish that as well as craft the perfect weapon! Both online and off!

I personally like to beat a game quickly, then after that periodically replay it again. (And besides, I haven't even finished Viridi's Treasure Hunt, let alone Hades'!).
For example, I've just gone back to playing Super Mario 3D Land yesterday after not doing so for months!

Snagrio

DEXTER99

have you got 3DS?

FRIEND CODE: 2277-7664-5771

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic