Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 16,251

Ruceyod

@Sherman Lol, I love Seiya's hair.

I never had N64, my family is more into Sony. I had PSX instead. But after that generation, we had both Sony and Nintendo but Nintendo always came late. I only had my Wii two years ago, and I'm very ashamed to say but my #1 game according to the Activity Log is Internet Browser.

As for Conker, why are you suggesting a rated M game to kids? It was one of my childhood game (Lol, I'm a hypocrite), I really love the zombie part for some reason. My friends were scared while I was laughing hard when they showed up.
It's not possible for Conker to be on VC because it belongs to Rare and Nintendo sold Rare to Microsoft. You now see Conker in Xbox.

@Prof_Clayton I wish you'd say it sooner. I just used up all my fodder...

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

LordJumpMad

umm...... what is this contest about?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Sherman

Oh, you're right, @Ruceyod, it's M. Sorry, guys, wait 'til you are 17 XD I think at this times, that game would be rated as 15+. Just sayin'. I heard the X-Box version sucks. N64 is so awesome, can't wait to play it again.

LordJumpMad wrote:

umm...... what is this contest about?

Was.

Edited on by Sherman

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Knuckles

@Sherman I can't read the game on the far left. I see the Bad Fur Day, Ocarina of Time, but then ??? I cant read the title, can you post it.

@LJM It was a contest to see who could guess the amount of hearts @Ruceyod gained in day of farming. Winner gets a picture of their fighter, and their best weapon.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Cheers! Thank you so much oлo! My color is black, my ace weapon is a Taurus Arm, and I would like the victory pose of the Taurus Arm. Also, could you add an evil smile to him (like in my avatar?) That'd be great!
@Sherman Thanks! Also, monk chanting? Heard about Ganondorf having red blood, but monk chanting?
EDIT: M rating doesn't bother me, lol. It sucks that Nintendo sold Rare, they made the best games for the 64 .

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Sherman

Sonicman wrote:

@Sherman Thanks! Also, monk chanting? Heard about Ganondorf having red blood, but monk chanting?
EDIT: M rating doesn't bother me, lol. It sucks that Nintendo sold Rare, they made the best games for the 64

Yeah, Rare had their best years on N64. Golden Eye, Perfect Dark, Conker, Killer Instinct Gold, Banjo, DK, Jet Force Gemini, God, so many great games =')
So, you've only seen the green blood? I think there are more versions with the red blood out there. It's not like a myth, it's very common. I'm surprised XD
Oh, yeah, the "monk chanting". It's actually a muslim prayer that was on the background music in the Fire Temple in the first versions. It was removed later to avoid public outcry. One line, translated into English: “I bear witness that there is no god but Allah”. So, yeah, haha.
If you want a more complete story go check this: Pop Fiction Episode 9: Fire Temple Chants
I which I could post the video, but, oh, well. Check all of the Pop Fiction Episodes, they are great =D

Sonicman

@Sherman Will next time I get on the computer!
@Ruceyod and @Prof_Clayton How would you rate my new taurus arm? I think it needs walk speed... and possibly melee defense.

Sonicman

Prof_Clayton

I hate it, only bevause I have to battle it @Sonicman.
Had to rake my WHOLE BACKYARD because my brother was lazy. Huge blister on my finger that did'nt interfere with gameplay, but I couldn't play long. Hope it heals soon so I can battle more. [/>¬>]

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@Prof_Clayton I sliced my thumb open right after I joined this forum, I still have a huge scar on it... and will... forever...

Sonicman

Sherman

Sonicman wrote:

@Sherman Will next time I get on the computer!

Do it! It's about myths and hurban legends inside the games. Like, "can you capture Mew in Pokemon?" or "Is it possible to use Luigi in the original Mario 64?" and "Can a player use Master Hand in Super Smash Bros. Melee?". The answers can be a bit of a shock =)

Are you guys having the 200 value weapon battles?

Sonicman

@Sherman We already did, I pwned all with my taurus arm, 18 kills in 3 mins oдo. I even freaked @Ruceyod out with my mad skillz o3o. Also, Glitching, Bad form of Cheating, Glitching o3o.

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Sonicman You didn't exactly freak me out. I left because the room was dead. Unless you meant your score, I only rage when I lose to absolutely lame weapon like a Leo Cannon (especially in FFA). I lose to Taurus Arms more than half of the time, so it's nothing special.
Yours was beautiful but then, it makes mine beautiful too. I didn't run Aries Armour or Super Armour so I was vulnerable to knockback. I guess I was a bit too cocky, I'll make sure I'll never enter the battlefield with a Melee weapon that doesn't run Armours.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sherman

Great, Viridi is selling me this First Blade:
R: 1, M: 3 1/3, V: 315
Overal defense +6
Shot homing +2
Speed +4
Side-dash cont. fire +2
Melee dash attack +2
Perfect for my solo mode style cause I dodge using Side-dash cont. fire and then aproach to make some dash attack. And Speed, homing and defense helps here too, and I just spent all my hearts. It sucks =(

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Not trying to sound cocky, just suprised that I beat you with the same weapon, that makes sense that you weren't using the 'ole Aries+Lightweight, however. Also, I'm working on ANOTHER Taurus with Melee combo, Speed (or maybe walking speed) and maybe K
nockback/Melee/Shot Defense to bring the value up to a reasonable value (my powers only reload after 2 deaths, usually o3o.) What do you like in a Taurus?
EDIT: Also, do you think you could Swapnote me the picture when you're finished? Beacuse 1. I don't have Colours! 3D yet. 2. I'd love to use it as my avatar on here! That would be great, thanks in advance!

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

Prof_Clayton

Day Number: Uh 90?
Centurion Orbitars
Ranged: - [>–<]
Melee: ☆
Value: 224
Shot Defense + 2
Shot Range + 3
Speed + 3
In-Peril Autododge + 2
Gem ⇒ Hearts: 123
Gem ⇒ Weapon: 12200

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Sonicman

SPOILER ALERT How to Unlock ↑: Ch. 19 - Beat this Chapter in Crisis Mode.

Sonicman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.