Forums

Topic: How long until the 3ds dies?

Posts 221 to 240 of 396

iLikeUrAttitude

@Ninfan Cause 3D is a useless gimmick barely anyone used and few took advantage of.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Ninfan

@iLikeUrAttitude that's a real pity..it worked great with games that popped out at you there were a good lot of them games on 3DS I think

Ninfan

Ninfan

Does anyone have super monkey ball 3D for 3DS . It says on e shop it supports internet play (does that mean there just in favour of internet play) i can't find any internet play for the game. can anyone who's an expert in this help me

Ninfan

Ninfan

You still pay £380 pound sterling for a new 3DS XL .I don't think 3DS will be dead for a long time

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
Not really.
You can find Used New 3DS XL around £150 - 200 from Amazon UK.

Anti-Matter

Ninfan

[quote=Anti-Matter]@Ninfan
Not really.
You can find Used New 3DS XL around £150 - 200 from Amazon UK @Anti-Matter but a brand new one is still around £300 sterling. Your from around there .Do you think nintendo will just continue with just a single console. Or what are they saying??? Do tell please

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
Right now, the New 3DS XL model has been discontinued.
Even if you can find New 3DS XL model from Amazon UK, the Brand New cost more than £300 due to its rarity.
Better find the Used model with cheaper price.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

@Ninfan I seem to recall reading that 3D-capable units were silently discontinued in the UK/EU a year or two ago; it's pretty much what's happened in North America ever since the holidays ended. Unless you can find a really good deal somewhere or decide to settle for a used or refurbed unit, everyone is kind of stuck with the 2DS and its XL at this point.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter did you see I started a new thread zx spectrum thread . You should go into it and tell us about your early gaming (doesn't have to be zx spectrum)good to hear about your early gaming. Around early to late 1980s

Ninfan

Ninfan

Ninfan wrote:

@Anti-Matter did you see I started a new thread zx spectrum thread . You should go into it and tell us about your early gaming (doesn't have to be zx spectrum)good to hear about your early gaming. Around early to late 1980s

@Tyranexx you should tell us about your early gaming too

Ninfan

Tyranexx

@Ninfan I would, but I wasn't exactly thought of in the 1980s.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Ninfan

StableInvadeel wrote:

@Ninfan not everyone here was alive in the 80s

@StableInvadeel sorry .i'm not really leaving anyone out you should play them games if you have the time. What was the Mexico goalkeepers name that played in the 1994 world cup

Ninfan

Eel

@Ninfan no, no, I mean, that's what Tyranexx meant with that comment, they can't talk about their "early gaming in the 80s", because they are younger than that.

I'm not sure about your other question, but probably Jorge Campos?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

@Ninfan As @StableInvadeel explained, I meant that I wasn't born yet. I barely missed the 1980s, but I remember most of the 90s quite well. The earliest machines that I recall touching for gaming purposes were the NES, SNES, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Windows 95, and an old Apple/Mac machine at my elementary school that only read floppy discs.

Toy_Link

I’m American so I barely know what a ZX Spectrum even is. 😆

Anyway on-topic, it’s amazing that the 3DS is still on store shelves considering that it’s only had three major retail releases this year!

I’m fully expecting Nintendo to discontinue the 3DS line after Christmas.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

iLikeUrAttitude

Wow this thread is still alive

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic