Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 601 to 620 of 5,116

TysonOfTime

My loins are afire for this game if you know what I mean.

...I'll show myself out.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Lan

Klunk23 wrote:

I really want George Takei to voice a character. It would be kinda' stupid and unnecessary but I would love to hear him say "Oh my". Also, I find it disapointing that the Rapier is kinda' better than then the Falcion.

In the Falchion's description it said something about it not being at full strength or something to that effect

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

TheLilK98

Lan wrote:

Klunk23 wrote:

I really want George Takei to voice a character. It would be kinda' stupid and unnecessary but I would love to hear him say "Oh my". Also, I find it disapointing that the Rapier is kinda' better than then the Falcion.

In the Falchion's description it said something about it not being at full strength or something to that effect

Yeah, it says it's true potential hasn't been reached I think

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Retro_on)theGo - Death be yours as it is mine

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Lan

Can a mod change the title of this thread to just Fire Emblem Awakening?

Dragon friend safari

Snagrio

Lan wrote:

Can a mod change the title of this thread to just Fire Emblem Awakening?

Kakusei is Awakening in Japanese (I think). But you could just ask @Tsuchinoko (the guy who made the thread) to change it if it really bothers you that much.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Lan

I'd just rather see the English name. This is an English forum after all. But I'm not trying to be a racist dick or anything, please don't think that.

Dragon friend safari

TheLilK98

Lan wrote:

I'd just rather see the English name. This is an English forum after all. But I'm not trying to be a racist dick or anything, please don't think that.

I don't really see how that makes you a racist dick.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Lan

TheLilK98 wrote:

Lan wrote:

Well good

Dragon friend safari

Snagrio

Lan wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Lan wrote:

Well good

Yeah, that doesn't make you racist at all. And really, the name is still in English to begin with, just sharing with the Japanese version.

Snagrio

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I think its fine the way it is.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Snagrio

Okay, I've got a couple questions. I tried Lunatic mode (and lost within two rounds but that's beside the point) and noticed that I could pair up members. This confused me considering you aren't able to do that in the other two difficulties. Is it just for the demo though since it adds more complexity and they didn't want to confuse someone who chose a lower difficulty on the demo? I just thought that was weird. Also, I'd imagine it is, but do you have all customizable options for your characters from the start? Or do you unlock more features after you beat the game to use in the next go-round?

EDIT: I just realized that probably only @Tsuchinoko could answer those questions... Oh well.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

TheLilK98

WingedFish wrote:

Okay, I've got a couple questions. I tried Lunatic mode (and lost within two rounds but that's beside the point) and noticed that I could pair up members. This confused me considering you aren't able to do that in the other two difficulties. Is it just for the demo though since it adds more complexity and they didn't want to confuse someone who chose a lower difficulty on the demo? I just thought that was weird. Also, I'd imagine it is, but do you have all customizable options for your characters from the start? Or do you unlock more features after you beat the game to use in the next go-round?

EDIT: I just realized that probably only @Tsuchinoko could answer those questions... Oh well.

You can pair on hard mode in the demo. As for the full game IDK

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Ernest_The_Crab

The tactician class seems overpowered right now in terms of growth especially if you drop health and increase one of the other stats (unless this is also affected by birthday).

Edited on by Ernest_The_Crab

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@WingedFish I'm pretty sure you can pair up in other modes. I did it in normal.

You must mean supporting. Yeah I've done that. What I mean is joining two units so they move as one. Pretty sure you'll be able to do that in any mode for the full version though.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

You must mean supporting. Yeah I've done that. What I mean is joining two units so they move as one. Pretty sure you'll be able to do that in any mode for the full version though.

You probably just didn't notice it before. You can. At least I did to kill the boss on hard in the prolog.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ernest_The_Crab

WingedFish wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

You mean when "one unit moves into the protection of another" , "receives additional stat bonuses" and "can get an additional attack from the other unit"? That was in normal mode as well for the demo. They also moved together as a single entity.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.