Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 1,081 to 1,087 of 1,087

Magician

Just on a whim I browsed the My Nintendo rewards and noticed a 30% discount coupon. I feel as though I've seen Fantasy Life on discount only once in all the years I've owned a 3DS. I've always enjoyed Level-5's games, so I try to support them when the time feels right. And that time is now.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ryu_Niiyama

Oh gosh I still need to get the DLC. I would give up a kidney for this to get ported to the switch. I've lost so many hours of my life to this game.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Magician

After playing the game heavily back in 2018, I find myself coming back. Forty-five hours deep, level thirty-eight, I feel as though I'm near the end of the story. Although I'm certain I'm nowhere near 100% completion. Just a dandy action/rpg/mmo-lite game.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ralizah

@Magician I think I pumped 100 hours into it BEFORE getting the DLC, so... yeah.

Still upset they nuked this franchise by sentencing the sequel to mobile hell. Hopefully Snack World fills the void a bit.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

k8sMum

I loved this game soooo much. Went digital, which was great, could dip in and out.

It would be a day 1 buy if it came to the Switch.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

kimo

hy
i need help for transfer item for new char in fantasy life
or
we can play together
pls someone help me
my friend code : 2406-5406-1193

kimo

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5406-1193 | My Nintendo: Rendy

Bexnn865

Hey guys,

I need help!
I am to weak for some quests so it would be very nice if someone would donate me the lunares blade, the creator outfit, the star fishing rod and the spirit pickaxe..
Please.. I depend on that (for e.g. the bone dinosaur in the desert of Al Majiik)

Anyways if someone want to help me via Multiplayer my code is: 3368-5793-0317

Thanks!!

Bexnn865

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic