Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,087

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

scubydo wrote:

Okay so I am looking to maybe grab this game, although I still have a somewhat large backlog, but this game keeps enticing me. Is it still worth picking up, or should I just focus on what is up and coming this fall and winter?

Its good but it is a time sink. I bought it maybe put two hours into it and havent gone back. Not that its a bad game its a great game its just I have a huge backlog myself and just cant find the time for it with all my other games. So unless you have some time to spend on this game. Also keep in mind that the sequel is going to be mobile only not sure if that's a turn off for you but some people it is.

But yeah if you have the time to devote to this game its a great game. There is alot to do with all the lives and ways you can play this game.

He is right, 195 hours and I was satisfied with my play time!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Spoony_Tech Wow thats alot of time. I wish I could put that much time into a game like that but with 9 game consoles (10 if you count PC, 11 if you count mobile) that I buy games for I just cant find the time to spend that much time on a game. I guess I could play it like a do Diablo III and play it in short bursts over a few months but every time I think about playing it I end up playing something else lol.

Oh well I am going on a vacation here in a few weeks so, maybe I will take that to play in the hotel room at night.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

jump

Whitewatermoose wrote:

Ok, sorry to bump the thread. But could someone please give me pros and cons and if you would recommend this game?

Pro it's charming and fun, con it's a mmorpg lite. I really enjoyed and I would recommend it to people.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

VoltageX

@arronishere: I agree that its a lighter RPG, but the other elements of the game make up for it. the whole package is really worth it, so ill also recommend it- great game with lots of jobs to choose from and goals to achieve =]

VoltageX

LzWinky

Pros: Art style, amount of fun, it will steal your soul

Cons: Can be repetitive at times, but you can switch classes at any time

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

solidsneek

Just fell in love with this game again!

Music, art , combat everything about it. Is there any news on a sequel?

solidsneek

Pokefanmum82

Yeah but it will be on mobile, not the 3DS

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

VoltageX

Fantastic game. but I have a problem that I wonder if soneone else has- after I beat the main story I dont have anywhere to train. I mean, I can do quests and level up the jobs (lives), but not the level itself by killing monsters. where should I go?

but regardless, a fantastic game. as said above- the music, the charming enviroment as well as the story and characters and the light RPG elements. a real gem

VoltageX

Mineral

@VoltageX: I haven't played in a while but trying to max out the different jobs and getting the best equipments should get you to max level soon enough.
Doing tower runs (DLC) online with other people are a fun way to do it too and you can get some good materials there !

Edited on by Mineral

Mineral

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1877-1442

VoltageX

Mineral wrote:

@VoltageX: I haven't played in a while but trying to max out the different jobs and getting the best equipments should get you to max level soon enough.
Doing tower runs (DLC) online with other people are a fun way to do it too and you can get some good materials there !

Hmm, so basically I should focus on the jobs instead of grinding levels like in a regular RPG? it makes sense. since fantasy life combines its RPG elements with life sim ones and maybe the leveling up should be considered that way. thanks =]

VoltageX

jump

I really need to get round to buying the dlc for this.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

solidsneek

I didnt know there was DLC so online raids that's even better!! Love this game! The night music is incredible.

solidsneek

Dezzy

I might give this a try soon. Kinda forgot about it.

My 2 main questions are:

1)How is it story-wise? Is there much of narrative?
2) Is there any depth to the combat and levelling systems? In trailers it looks incredibly simple.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

jump

Dezzy wrote:

I might give this a try soon. Kinda forgot about it.

My 2 main questions are:

1)How is it story-wise? Is there much of narrative?
2) Is there any depth to the combat and levelling systems? In trailers it looks incredibly simple.

There is a simple but charming story to the game which takes awhile to complete.

It is very MMORPG lite where the levelling is simple but there's a lot of depth and fun to it, where for example the best way to access the better armour for a knight is by becoming a tailor to make the materials to then make the armour as a blacksmith.

Nicolai wrote:

solidsneek

I think the story is simple yet beatiful and well done. The combat systems are also pretty good for this type of game!

solidsneek

dominiqueth

my friend code is 4485-1562-9527 ign nique

My name is dominique i play oras fantasy life , and xenoverse xbox one and
mobile games like dokkan battle dragonvale, fc 4485-1562-9527 ign nique

VoltageX

@OneBagTravel I also prefer it digitally. its a game you can always get into, wether for a few minutes or a couple of hours, and its just more suiting for it to be on your home screen regulary. this is the kind of games (mostly sim and platformers) I prefer to buy digitally

VoltageX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic