Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,087

CanisWolfred

Adam wrote:

I can get the three hit combo without problem. That one you just mash buttons. It's between the third and fourth press that I don't know the timing. The third swing is the downward slash. The spin move must be on the fourth press, because I have only done a spin move twice on accident. It's the downward slash that always cancels the combo. When during the downward slash do I press A again (should be the fourth press) to make the spin move?

At the top of your swing according to GameFAQs.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

munchakoopas wrote:

I've been considering purchasing this game. It reminds me of Animal Crossing which I'm not a fan of. But I like the whole RPG fantasy, fighting like DragonQuest. Is it worth it?

It's really nothing like Animal Crossing. Other then decorating your house's there really isn't much similar. It's more rpg then anything. I would also say if you ask anyone here we would all say it's worth it. I've got nearly 200 hours into it and I know some that have over 400 hours. It can be fun yo just pick a life and go with that as far as you can.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

It's really difficult to show timing through the internet, but you don't need to mash for any of the four/five attacks. Pull your thumb back up before pushing down, like a slight pause in a sentence. 1,. 2,. 3,. 4

Yoshi_Prime

Xyphon22

Adam wrote:

I can get the three hit combo without problem. That one you just mash buttons. It's between the third and fourth press that I don't know the timing. The third swing is the downward slash. The spin move must be on the fourth press, because I have only done a spin move twice on accident. It's the downward slash that always cancels the combo. When during the downward slash do I press A again (should be the fourth press) to make the spin move?

The spin move is not the fourth press. The downward slash and the spin move are both part of the third press (you will spin automatically after the slash if you do not push any buttons). Once the spin connects, then you push the fourth press.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Adam

I definitely do not do the spin automatically if I do nothing, and the game even says I need to press A, but I have figured it out by now. Thanks, guys!

In other news, now a Master Lumberjack! Yaaaay!

Really enjoying this game.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Tasuki

After reading some reviews I am thinking of getting this game. How's the online community?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

After reading some reviews I am thinking of getting this game. How's the online community?

Wouldn't know, 195 hours for me all offline. I took a big break and done just about all I wanted to though.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

Ok that's good to know that you got that many hours of play time offline. I am just worried about games like this cause when I get them the online communities are dead.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Picked up this game a few hours ago and I am loving it. This is kinda the type of game I have been looking for for awhile now. I went with the Hunter life to start since in these type of games I like range attackers but in all honestly it took me awhile to choose hunter cause there were so many I wanted to try first lol. Made it through the intro bit and got my list of tasks to do earn more stars. But I had to take a break to eat something. This game is going to keep me busy for awhile.

My Backlog

Captain05crunch

Hey guys, I just got this game and I find it fascinating to think about what the best complimentary combinations for jobs (lives) are. What jobs did you guys choose to best compliment each other? I'm thinking of going woodcutter/hunter/blacksmith/carpenter.

Captain05crunch

Spoony_Tech

I started as carpenter and went as far as I could with that before I got sick of paying for wood all the time. Then woodcutter till I needed ores. Miner was next but then I got sick of lower ranked weapons so I went with blacksmith. Lol, once I seen the stats on the swords I had to have one so I went with Paladin. Those are the ones I mained for the most part. I did do a few others but didn't max them out.

MERG said:

Tasuki

So all this stuff I am gathering as a Hunter like flowers and wool and wood should I save it for when I try the other lives or just sell it?

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

So all this stuff I am gathering as a Hunter like flowers and wool and wood should I save it for when I try the other lives or just sell it?

I would save some of it but if you have an over abundance of it you can say cut it off at 30 or so and sell the rest. Every item gets used for something. Some much more then others.

MERG said:

HandheldGuru97

Tasuki wrote:

My advice, sell some, store some. Dosh is always nice to have, but a ton random junk that you might not need for a good while??? Eh, no, not really. Everything will be needed by one class or another, eventually. However, if you get tools/weapons for another Life, store those immediately, always nice to have something free and ready to go once you switch Life's!
EDIT: and Ninjaed, by Spoony_Tech!

I'm currently a Woodcutter/Paladin Master ranked in both (or close to in Woodcutter) with some, carpentry, mining, and blacksmithing on the side. Easily one of my favorite 3DS gems, so much to do...like a lot. I can go for hours over the weekend get burned out, stop for a day or two during the weekdays and then...right back in by Saturday. XD
Also anyone else have Origin Island, looking forward to checking it out after I beat the game! (I need new trees to cut down anyway...)

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

jasmine88

Sooo, right now I'm a Master magician (my main life), lvl 42, and I want to play DLC, so I have to grind a bit. would anyone be willing to help me out with training? All I need is to get to level 50 by beating up bosses or whatever. My friend code: 2681 1107 2733
Thanks guys!

jasmine88

inol55

looking for people to fantasy life with lv 77
name: digger
code: 139249375283

inol55

Yoshi_Prime

Over a month ago update: keepin' on trucking. Over 140 hours at this point. Got 8 creator levels and 101 general level. Can finally take on the Trial of Light. Just nearly got the divine fish, but accidentally let it break the line. So dang close.

EDIT: Got it! 9 creator levels, booyah.

Edited on by Yoshi_Prime

Yoshi_Prime

AndyD

Okay so I am looking to maybe grab this game, although I still have a somewhat large backlog, but this game keeps enticing me. Is it still worth picking up, or should I just focus on what is up and coming this fall and winter?

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Tasuki

scubydo wrote:

Okay so I am looking to maybe grab this game, although I still have a somewhat large backlog, but this game keeps enticing me. Is it still worth picking up, or should I just focus on what is up and coming this fall and winter?

Its good but it is a time sink. I bought it maybe put two hours into it and havent gone back. Not that its a bad game its a great game its just I have a huge backlog myself and just cant find the time for it with all my other games. So unless you have some time to spend on this game. Also keep in mind that the sequel is going to be mobile only not sure if that's a turn off for you but some people it is.

But yeah if you have the time to devote to this game its a great game. There is alot to do with all the lives and ways you can play this game.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic