Forums

Topic: Donkey Kong (GB)

Posts 101 to 120 of 130

Nintenbro

Yeah, there's a switch @Chicken_Brutus. I was unable to figure out how to activate it.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Philip_J_Reed

G4L wrote:

Yeah, there's a switch @Chicken_Brutus. I was unable to figure out how to activate it.

[/div]

Ah, okay! You need to "grab" it. I think it's the B button. Just get next to it, press and hold B, and then — still holding it — move Mario in the direction you wish to flip the switch.

I hope this helps!

Edited on by Philip_J_Reed

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

bezerker99 wrote:

G4L wrote:

G4L wrote:

I'm a little bit embarrassed to ask this, but how the hell do you reach the key in world 2 level 1?

[/div]

[/div]

Come on guys! As popular as this game is, somebody easily has to know. I haven't even bothered to try playing this game anymore, because running through the same level over and over isn't much fun. What am I overlooking!?

[/div]

I turned on my 3DS and opened up DK'94 in hopes of trying to help you............only to discover all of my saved data and Restore Point were erased, gone, outta there

Look on the bright side. Now you have a reason to replay this great game!

Nintenbro

Yes, that does help @Chicken_Brutus. Thank you, very much.

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

e-love

I'm on Desert 5-2. I keep getting stuck in random areas

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintenbro

I believe I'm stuck in World 4 on level 2. I can't figure out how to reach the second elevated platform. I tried grabbing the tails of the monkeys or whatever they are, but that wasn't working either.

Nintendo Bro

SamuraiShyGuy

@G4L, I don't have a clue what level that is (I'm not even sure what world I'm in) but don't forget about your hand stand jump and back flip.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Nintenbro

Oh, I tried the handstand jump and the back flip, but I was still unable to reach the second platform. I'm not sure if they're monkeys or what they are exactly, but they have long tails that hang down. That's why I thought I could swing across by their tails, because they just appeared like they would serve a purpose of some sort. I believe world four is a forest.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

jose213

hey how do i add friends here is my friend code 343738175251

Edited on by jose213

3437-3817-5251

games:
kid icurus upriseing
:):): ):)

Philip_J_Reed

G4L wrote:

Oh, I tried the handstand jump and the back flip, but I was still unable to reach the second platform. I'm not sure if they're monkeys or what they are exactly, but they have long tails that hang down. That's why I thought I could swing across by their tails, because they just appeared like they would serve a purpose of some sort. I believe world four is a forest.

I didn't check the level specifically, but you can hang from the monkeys' tails. I really can't say why you're having trouble grabbing them...I think you can just jump into one of the tails and press up, but I don't remember for sure. Keep at it though! You're on the right track...just need to get a hang of the controls!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Nintenbro

Thanks again @Chicken_Brutus! Yeah, I'm not having much trouble at all understanding the puzzle/level designs themselves. I'm just having less significant problems trying to figure out all of the controls. lol

Nintendo Bro

rosemo

Nintenbro wrote:

Thanks again @Chicken_Brutus! Yeah, I'm not having much trouble at all understanding the puzzle/level designs themselves. I'm just having less significant problems trying to figure out all of the controls. lol

Yeah, I had trouble with controls at first as well. Once I got used to them, this game became awesome. I finished it about a week ago and didn't use save states until the final world. One of the best I have played for GB.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

TheConsiglio

I got the parasol, purse, and hat in every stage I could get them in.

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

Nintenbro

I never would've thought this game could provide such an enjoyable experience, so I probably wouldn't have ever downloaded it on my own. I'd like to thank all of the NLife members who brought to my attention just how awesome this Gameboy title really is. I'd also like to thank Nintendo, for offering DK94 as a Club Nintendo reward.

Nintendo Bro

e-love

@Nintenbro, I think I said something similar to this earlier, but I have to mention it again. I'm right here with you. It wouldn't have crossed my mind to get this hadn't Nintendolife given it such praise, and Club Nintendo offering it as a reward. I'm glad I got to experience such a gem!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

djmarks23

got it for free on club nintendo, got so addicted to it and beat the game, really fun and addicting.

djmarks23

Nintenbro

I have been encountering some real difficulty trying to complete 4-9. After I pull the lever to access the key, how do I actually then reach the key?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

iphoneblaster

Thanks a lot for your information and yes i'm already buying it.Its great for me
Few days ago i got 60+ too.

Win Apple Iphone 4g Free!
Log on to...

http://win-iphone-free.tk

KAHN

DK country on SNES is the greatest DK game.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

BigBluePanda

Ah, I finished this yonks ago!

And kept the Restore Point on the final screen. Unsure if I'll ever change it, just to keep that sense of accomplishment!!

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2733-3685
Currently playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.