Forums

Topic: 3DS Update 6.0.0-11U

Posts 21 to 40 of 86

shingi_70

The developers of each of the new streetpass games.

Developer
StreetPass Squad: Good-Feel
StreetPass Garden: GREZZO
StreetPass Battle: Spike Chunsoft
StreetPass Mansion: PROPE

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Eel

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Huh I updated but there's nothing new in my streetpass plaza, not even a new puzzle piece.

México, right? The Streetpass plaza games aren't in NA yet for some reason.

Yeah I just read that bit on the main site. It's kinda weird, almost as weird as the fact that this seemingly important update came out of nowhere.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RR529

For some reason, you can't back up the Zen Pinball titles, but the option is showing up for all my other 3DS Downloads (maybe it has something to do with their online leaderboards?).

Also, I'm assuming the back up option allows you to keep your save data for games you delete? (if so, that means I won't need to get a new SD card).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MrPanic

I gotta say, looking from that gameplay footage it all looks very mediocre to say the least. Maybe fun distractions but definitely not worth 5 bucks each. I'll definitely be skipping this.

"Time flies when you throw your watch in the sky."
3DS: 0946-2616-2379

Oniros

Backup feature! Flamingo yeah, I wish this was available for carts but it's a small victory.

no profanity, please. -k8smum

Edited on by k8sMum

Oniros

kereke12

OK im so confused what does this even mean I don't see the new features....??

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

SkywardLink98

@kereke12 Are you in America? If so all it does is allow you to backup save data for digital games.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

CorporalPegasus

Also i noticed you can change your brightness in general setting after the update.

IGOR!

Sakura

Can anyone confirm they have a piece for Skyward Sword? Or is the Skyward Sword puzzle really the heroines puzzle? Can't find anyone with a Skyward Sword puzzle.

Sakura

Tsuchinoko

I just got a Skyward Sword piece today. Four puzzles in one update makes me happy.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Zach777

What are the sizes of the puzzles? Any return to all blue puzzles?

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

Drawdler

Dangit, I just started to finish all the other puzzles. It's really hard to get StreetPass Hits in general where I live, let alone in Plaza which everyone seems to ignore and never boot up in favour of just using carts... I just wish that we had a way to get pink pieces without StreetPasses, even once a month or something...

Also, it's a shame that the Shop crashes. Those errors make me really paranoid, so I'll just wait until the next update.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Sakura

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I just got a Skyward Sword piece today. Four puzzles in one update makes me happy.

Thanks! No-one round here has that. I guess we'll get it soon enough and in the meantime there are the other 3 puzzles we can collect for.

Sakura

Geonjaha

They're charging for this stuff? Hahaha.
Oh Nintendo, why do you do this to yourself..

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.