Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 2,677

8bitmagnetsco

If you have a switch fire emblem warriors is neat if you like dynasty warriors and fire emblem. Not too long ago ever oasis came out kinda like fantasy life

I make really cool 8bit magnets check them out-> Etsy shop (direct link also in my profile)
I also do requests! Let me know what you think!
Currently playing FE revelations, FE: SoV, Tales of Berseria

Scrummer

Rhythm Heaven Megamix is on sale for $14.99 right now, and I urge everyone to pick it up. It is a severely underrated game.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

MarcelRguez

I'm giving E.X. Troopers a spin right now and I'm very impressed. It's a 3rd person shooter set in the Lost Planet universe, only with a 10/10 manga-style presentation. Reminds me of Code Name STEAM a bit in concept, if not in execution. The game only came out in Japan but, at least from the couple of hours I've played, it's an easy import to recommend even if you don't know the language. Nintendo Life ran an article on the game a while ago, if you're interested.

MarcelRguez

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4605-6296 | Nintendo Network ID: Marce2240 | Twitter:

zitpig

Yep. There will be continued support for a year or so (mainly from third parties), but after that I wouldn't expect any new 3DS games at all.

zitpig

Eagle9

That's fine by me already have so many games (on 3DS), Switch is my console choice to future.

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

Spoony_Tech

@Aurin Any of the Fire Emblem games will keep you busy for dozens of hours. Just don't get Fire Emblem Warriors as that's hack and slash. Also try the Mercenary Saga games on the eshop. I believe there was 2 and both were well received.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

vswil

There is a new blazblue game on the way if I'm not mistaken so it caught my attention. Are the blazblue 3d arena fighting games any good?
Also is the legend of dark witch a good challenge?

Edited on by vswil

Playing:
SMT Nocturne
Street fighter 3rd strike
Earthbound
SMT Devil Survivor 2 RB

roy130390

@vswil There's one coming to Switch, but there's nothing announced for the 3DS as far as I know.
From what I heard, the Legend of the Dark Witch games have a difficulty similar to the Megaman games.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

vswil

@roy130390
There's a blazblue in the 3ds eshop. I usually like my fighting games like classic street fighter facing the opponent but the 3ds eshop blazblue is 3d arena so I want to know if it has a fan base or if its any good.
Dark witch like mega Man sounds good for me thanx

Playing:
SMT Nocturne
Street fighter 3rd strike
Earthbound
SMT Devil Survivor 2 RB

NoLife

@KrispieKurt Most people would probably say Super Smash Bros, but I think Dead or Alive Dimensions looks really fun, but it has been banned in Sweden. So I haven't actually played it.

NoLife

toiletduck

This has probably been asked before, but what's the best Pokemon game for 3DS? Does it matter in which order I play them? I've been out since the Gameboy Advance games.

After getting into Nintendo again with the Switch, I've decided to order a New 2DS XL. Mainly for Pokemon and the other 1st party's (Mario, DK, Kirby...). Anything else I really shouldn't miss? Thanks.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

VoltageX

@toiletduck I would start with X or Y. they are simple yet have a great variety of pokemon, old and new alike. its the percect pokemon game to start with

other games you should consider buying on the system - bravely default, fantasy life, super mario 3d land, the legend of zelda a link between worlds and fire emblem awakening

VoltageX

ianl579

@Tops Get it! I think it’s the best in the series since Trials and Tribulations and every case is either good or great. Best to go in blind (like any AA game),

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Xyphon22

@Tops Yeah, I'm playing it now. The séances actually play a much smaller role than the marketing makes it seem. It's fun.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Is Apollo Justice any good? Worth the $15 its at right now?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic