Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 2,677

Joetherocker

Would you guys recommend Mario and Luigi Dream Team or Luigi's Mansion? I can only get one at the moment, and both look pretty good.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Spoony_Tech

Joetherocker wrote:

Would you guys recommend Mario and Luigi Dream Team or Luigi's Mansion? I can only get one at the moment, and both look pretty good.

Now I've yet to beat Dream Team but personally i'd go with Luigi's Mansion. With added online it just has more replay value plus I thought it was a bit better overall!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Which one should I go for? Mario Party or Tennis? I stopped playing Party after some time, but since they changed things up after Hudson closed down, i figured I would try it. As for Tennis, I saw the GBC version on the VC....thought I would try and see what Open is like, I already know it doesn't have a Story mode. (sadly... :c )
Anyways, got several games to take back, so...yeah.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

CanisWolfred

Mario Tennis Open if you can find it. Neither will last you that long unless you have someone else to play it with, but Mario Party games tend to lack more depth than Tennis, and even without a Story mode, if you like tennis, you'll still get some fun out of the basic gameplay. It doesn't seem like there's anything wrong with it outside of the lack of Story mode.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Joeynator3000

Well I play by myself with a lot of games anyways. Fortune Street being a good example. (since that and Party are both board games. )

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

devinias

Which should I play first etrian IV or untold???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Spoony_Tech

devinias wrote:

Depends on if you want more story or deeper gameplay. I haven't played much of Untold but I beat the original. EO IV is the better game gameplay wise as the overworld adds a lot to it but at least Ubtold has all plus more upgrades to the game options!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Spoony_Tech wrote:

devinias wrote:

Depends on if you want more story or deeper gameplay. I haven't played much of Untold but I beat the original. EO IV is the better game gameplay wise as the overworld adds a lot to it but at least Ubtold has all plus more upgrades to the game options!

Untold has deep gameplay, too. The overworld in EO4 definitely adds to the game, though, and I kind of like EO4's Skill Tree over the system used in Untold.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RyanOehrli

Is Sonic Lost World even worth trying? I used to be a huge Sonic fan and I loved Generations (on my PS3 that is. I heard the 3DS version was kind of crappy). but I keep hearing Lost World is just a bad game especially on 3DS.

I write reviews and features for www.highscorereviews.com and www.pushsquare.com

Twitter:

KittenKoder

I expect to be tarred and feathered for this ... but:

I recommend World Conqueror 3D for anyone who likes simple strategy games. My reasons are detailed in my blog, in case anyone is actually interested in my opinion on the matter.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

^Would get that if it was $2 or maybe even $3. Not something I'd get right now, though, and I'm sure there'll be better games by the time it drops in price.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

BiboJim

I tried the demo, I'm not really a fan of the 3D world sonic games, still prefer the 2D side scrollers. I do like the 3D port they did of the original Sonic.
Best Buy has Sonic Lost World for $19.99 this week.

RyanOehrli wrote:

Is Sonic Lost World even worth trying? I used to be a huge Sonic fan and I loved Generations (on my PS3 that is. I heard the 3DS version was kind of crappy). but I keep hearing Lost World is just a bad game especially on 3DS.

BiboJim

Twitter:

Raylax

I've got a week off work, which seems like a good opportunity to blitz through a good lengthy 3DS adventure. All of these look interesting to me, but I can't make a choice between them. So you choose for me!

Virtue's Last Reward
Fire Emblem Awakening
Bravely Default
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Entrian Odysset IV
Project X Zone

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Spoony_Tech

Raylax wrote:

I've got a week off work, which seems like a good opportunity to blitz through a good lengthy 3DS adventure. All of these look interesting to me, but I can't make a choice between them. So you choose for me!

Virtue's Last Reward
Fire Emblem Awakening
Bravely Default
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Entrian Odysset IV
Project X Zone

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW.

Dang man you picked all excellent games. I haven't played 3 of those yet but I would go with........Wow not an easy choice here....Overclocked by the narrowest of margins. Doubt my choice will win but deserves a vote!

MERG said:

FSHunter

x and y

3DS Friend Code: 2852-8334-3491
X/Y Shinies Found: Floatzel, Druddigon, Noibat, Snorunt, Barbaracle, Scraggy, Swalot, Delibird, Anorith, Scyther (None FT)
B/W/B2/W2 Shinies Found: Purrloin
X/Y Shinies FT: A lot
Shiny Value Needs to be found
I Can Clone Too
R...

testing

Most of my retail games are Nintendo, besides the first Adventure Time. What are some good third party titles (not m rated)? I'm already planning on purchasing Bravely Default.

testing

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2731-8316 | Nintendo Network ID: PurpleWaluigi

Magikarp3

My money's definitely on Bravely Default. Absolutely smashing game, that one is.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

MuchoMochi

Anybody here play Code of Princess? I was thinking of picking it up since it's dropping in price. Usually anything Atlus touches is something I'd enjoy but I haven't heard much about it on this site.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

mimi85

I was also thinking about buying Code of Princess.
Anybody who owns it?

mimi85

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic