Raw Fury has announced that Out There: Ω The Alliance will be exploring the far reaches of the Nintendo Switch eShop next week.
Out There: Ω The Alliance is an award-winning space exploration game where players must try to survive alone in a distant and unknown part of the galaxy. You'll be doing this by upgrading your spaceship and managing your resources, but space is a hostile place and dangerous adventures await.
We have a feature list directly from Nintendo's eShop listing to give you some more info:
• A dark and challenging strategic adventure in deep space
• Every game plays out differently within a procedurally-generated galaxy
• Epic main storyline leading to any of 5 different endings
• 13 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with alien technologies built from raw material found in space
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat! It’s just you against the harsh environment
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics and art style
• Lovingly adapted from the original play style for the Nintendo Switch
If you're interested in this one, it launches on 9th April with pricing set at $14.99.
What do you think? Has the trailer won you over? Let us know in the usual place.