Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebound now has a firm release date for Nintendo Switch, officially arriving on the platform on 24th January.
This one aims to transport you back to the "golden era" of PlayStation JRPGs with a familiar, 3D polygon style mixed with a hand-drawn world full of scenery to explore. It was actually announced for Switch back in 2017 - with a "Q1 2019" date locked in even then - after making it through a successful Kickstarter campaign which saw the game launch on PC last year.
You'll be tasked with helping the Fatebounds bring peace to Legrand, facing fearsome creatures, devasting wars, and more along the way. If you want to know a little more about this one, make sure to check out this handy feature list:
- Engaging, relatable, and tear-jerking storyline.
- Strategic gameplay mechanics including turn-based simultaneous clash QTEs to satisfy your nostalgic itch.
- Command the military might of nations in intense tactical battles.
- Delve deeper into your experience through mini-games, rewarding side quests, and castle rebuilding.
- Craft and configure items and grimoires, upgrade weapons and set your combat formation.
- Immerse yourself with an epic original orchestral soundtrack including music by world famous Emi Evans.
As noted above, Legrand Legacy will arrive on Switch in just a couple of weeks' time on 24th January, priced at $19.99 / £17.99 / 19,99€.
Does this look like your kind of thing? Can you feel the good old JRPG nostalgia emanating from your screen? Tell us below.