Published by Portsmouth-based, family-friendly studio Outright Games, Crayola Scoot is a four-player co-op game heading to Switch later this year which asks you to pull off tricks to splash as much colour around as you can.
Primarily aimed at a younger audience, Crayola Scoot aims to encourage kids to get involved in social, creative, and competitive play. To be the champion in this game, you’ll need to beat the Scoot Legends in a series of events such as Splatter Tag, Trick Run, and a new twist on the classic game of S.C.O.O.T. If you wish, you can also grab your friends for a split-screen colour clash, with a four-player option making for a lovely party atmosphere.
The official press release for the game states that "bigger stunts mean more colour – and in Crayola Scoot, colour can change the world in impossible ways." Here's a list of features you can expect to find in the game:
• Create your own Crayola Scoot character and start your journey to becoming scooter legend
• Perform insane tricks and jumps to splash your colour and activate traps, boosts and shortcuts
• Upgrade your scooter and your rider’s style as you rise to fame and challenge for the championship
• Keep it fresh with 6 team and solo events including Colour Frenzy, Crazy Crayon, Splatter Tag. S.C.O.O.T and Trick Run
• Challenge the outrageous Scoot Legends for the Crayola Colour Cup on 12 parks across 3 worlds
• Splat your friends in 4-player split-screen battles
Crayola Scoot launches on Nintendo Switch and other platforms on 26th October, becoming Crayola's first video game in a very long time indeed. We'll keep an eye out for more details on this one as they arrive.