If you missed the game when it first arrived on Wii U, Runbow is all about multiplayer madness, with changes in the background resulting in more chaos than you'll ever be ready to deal with. Players race and fight their way through courses and arenas, keeping an eye on the platforms and obstacles as they unforgivingly disappear. It's fast, it's frantic, and we loved it in our review of the Wii U version.
Here's a handy list of features should you want to know a little more:
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and indie guest characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even some hidden secrets...
A retail 'Deluxe Version' including all DLCs and some collectable stickers was also promised before the game's delay, and this edition should now be arriving in "Q3 2018".
Let us know if you've been waiting for this one on Switch in the comments below.