POKER DICE SOLITAIRE FUTURE Débuting on Wii U eShop 3rd July in North America

Posted by Jowi Meli

From the one-man studio that brought you BLOK DROP U

Earlier this year, RCMADIAX brought physics-based puzzler BLOK DROP U to the Wii U eShop. Its budget price and pick-up-and-play ease of use made it a nice digital download title for quick play sessions, even if we couldn't give it quite a full recommendation. On 3rd July, RCMADIAX will continue his slated run of affordable Wii U-exclusive indies when POKER DICE SOLITAIRE FUTURE hits the North American eShop for the low, low price of $1.99.

As the title attests, the game combines the rules of poker, dice, and solitaire with a futuristic space aesthetic and a groovy electronic soundtrack. In the words of the developer himself, players will "roll the dice to create [their] best poker-style hand while earning points and bonuses for creating certain groups." It's also the first title in RCMADIAX's set of three "Tabletop Gallery" games, the remaining of which are aiming for release this summer and sometime thereafter.

Check out the trailer below, and be sure to let us know: will the latest budget-priced Wii U exclusive from RCMADIAX be for you when it launches 3rd July?

millarrp

millarrp said:

I will probably get this. I enjoyed Drop Block U (more so after the update that saved after every level) so I hope for a descent game this time around.

grumblegrumble

grumblegrumble said:

Yep. I'll get this. But what I really really want is a slot machine style casino game for the Wii U, or perhaps just a Casino game with various modes and games to play.

eaglebob345

eaglebob345 said:

I think I will get it as well. Block Drop U was pretty good. Was this guy the one doing Super Robo-Mouse too?

DiscoGentleman

DiscoGentleman said:

I'll get this. The fiancée will love it. Also this developer seems like a good guy. He took to Miiverse to see what people wanted and made it happen with a post-release update, which made BLOK DROP U way better. NL should update their review based on that new version.

HarryK

HarryK said:

It's great how one guy can make money off the eShop so easily. I wonder why there are not more people developing stuff for Wii U in HTML5. There's still lots of simple games missing from eShop.

Gerbwmu

Gerbwmu said:

@RCMADIAX - now that you're a big time Nintendo developer, any chance you can pull some strings and get them to add folders for the next Wii U update? I'd like to have a RCMADIAX folder to hold all these games!

Seriously though good luck with the release

RCMADIAX

RCMADIAX said:

@Gerbwmu I was joking about having a RCMADIAX folder not too long ago on Twitter. All the software updates are made by NCL in Japan, which sadly I have no connections.

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

@RCMADIAX PEGI-supported areas huh? I guess that means Australia is out then? (Where I'm from.) That's okay, I'll just download it from the UK eShop. How much will it be?

Mega719

Mega719 said:

Not really into these kind of games but we really should support this guy