Video: The Super Smash Wars Trilogy Comes To a Dramatic End

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

We reckon you'll enjoy this...

Last week we posted the first part of Super Smash Wars: Return of the Hero of Time, the final part of James Farr's Nintendo and Star Wars animated mash-up series. It set the scene for the grand finale, and we suspect this final part will satisfy those that have been following the videos so far.

It takes in the latter half of Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, of course, and introduces some terrific new cameos in the process. We won't spoil too much, but we suspect the ending action sequence will satisfy long-term fans of The Legend of Zelda and Pokémon franchises.

You can check it out below, and we're certainly interested to see what Farr takes on next. We've had Ghostbusters and Star Wars mixed up with Nintendo characters so far, so the possibilities are endless.

Wonder_Ideal

Wonder_Ideal said:

I really liked that series. I can't wait to see what project he works on next.
Hopefully, he stays away from the prequel trilogy. :P

Aqueous

Aqueous said:

They were interesting, a couple surprises every now and again in them.

Tricoloryoshi

Tricoloryoshi said:

The first time through I thought they labeled GANAKIN SKYWALKER as a girl in the little pokemon box-menu-thingy, but I went back and realized the dude symbol was just red.

Findonovan95

Findonovan95 said:

You can tell a lot of effort was put into the animation. That alone gets my respect. It was pretty fun to watch too.

Goginho

Goginho said:

@WiiULoveGBA Yea. I think I know what you mean. Some things kinda feel forced and put in there for the sake of being there, I find. There is no real structure. But that's from a plot perspective, the artwork and animations are simply top notch.

AyeHaley

AyeHaley said:

That was awesome! I don't think many complainers could pull it off themselves. I really like how they even added stuff from recent Nintendo games. (I might be biased, I love nintendo and the original SW trilogy)

ariwl1

ariwl1 said:

So goofy, I couldn't help but smile. The Peach = Zelda was a clever joke.

Henmii

Henmii said:

Fun ending to the series. I wonder what he will do next. Space pirates of the carribean?