Video: Two Fan Favourites Are Added To The Persona Q: Shadow of Labyrinth Line-Up

Posted by Kerry Brunskill

Welcome Aigis and Teddie

Valentine's Day is the perfect time for Atlus to show Persona fans some love, and what better way to do it than share new videos of Aigis and Teddie in action? They're as painfully short as all the others but we can't help but get excited about what's looking to be another excellent 3DS dungeon crawler.

If the Japanese release date of June simply can't come soon enough and you want more Persona Q: Shadow of Labyrinth footage, take a moment to look over the videos we've shared before.

Are these videos precious glimpses of a great game or cruel teasing from a publisher that should show us more? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via 4gamer.net]

Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu said:

Not surprising at all. The plot (or rather, what was revealed so far) makes it obvious that just about every party member from both PERSONA3 and 4 will be in the game. But it's still nice to have some video material to watch until it hits the shelves.

SphericalCrusher

SphericalCrusher said:

I like Teddie, haha. Glad he's in it! So excited to have some form of Persona on 3DS! Hell, I traded a laptop for a Vita JUST to play Persona 4 (and it's still my only game on Vita haha)

GunstarHero234

GunstarHero234 said:

All I know is that Persona 5 is going to be amazing but this game sadly I'm not a fan of handhelds so I sadly would have to miss out on this one.

peanut08

peanut08 said:

Here I thought I could play as the FeMC but I bit skeptical since "Fan Favorites" was written theres. Either way, I'm hoping for a western release soon. XD

Blaze

Blaze said:

Yay Aegis and Teddie~ Teddie's Japanese voice sure is unnerving though. D:

Squid

Squid said:

As a Persona fan this gets me excited for the game (though I doubt they will exclude anyone from the game, looks like everyone's there. Though I do wonder if Adachi or Stregawill return...) but they really should show some gameplay footage or something. Anyone who hasn't played the Persona games but is interested in this really won't understand very well.

SometimeAboutAI

SometimeAboutAI said:

@CaptainSquid technically if they had played SMT before it is should be easy as the gameplay are a bit the same besides team attack and the usual card picking. So It rest entirely on the story. Just wishing Atlus stop teasing me with all the games. :(

B3ND3R

B3ND3R said:

I'd be happy with the Japanese voices with English text... I JUST WANT THIS GAME DARNIT. I know It's coming, I'm just really really really wanting it soon xD