Gunman Clive Soundtrack Goes On Sale

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Yours for $1

Gunman Clive is a recent budget-priced arrival on the 3DS eShop, and despite some reported bugs — which we didn't experience ourselves — it's earned a fairly positive response so far. With a development team of two and previous releases on smartphones, PC and Mac, it's a title that's earned some success from modest beginnings.

Not content with bringing the game to a variety of platforms, developer Bertil Hörberg has confirmed via Twitter that the soundtrack — by Arne Hörberg — is now available for purchase on Bandcamp.

You can listen to individual tracks for free, but if you want to listen to the whole album at leisure it'll set you back just $1. We thought highly of the soundtrack in our Gunman Clive review, so if you're a big enough fan this gives another opportunity to support the indie developer.

[via arnehrberg.bandcamp.com]

SethNintendo

SethNintendo said:

Experienced one crash on a boss when it was trying to reload after death (train boss I believe). The game crashed and I was forced to reboot the system. Other than that I enjoyed the game a lot. Could have been a little longer but for only 2 dollars it is worth it.

As for buying the soundtrack for a dollar... I'll pass.

Boo_Buster

Boo_Buster said:

At $1.99 the game was really good. I probably wouldn't have gotten it if it was more expensive. The price point was perfect on this game in the 3DS eShop, IMO.

bezerker99

bezerker99 said:

@SethNintendo - Gunman Clive joins the ranks of Mad Dog McCree, Marvel Pinball 3D, and the MGS3 demo as stuff I've downloaded from the eShop that has crashed and forced me to reboot. :(

Scollurio

Scollurio said:

No issues here, truly remarkable game thinking that just ONE guy made it. Love it.

MagicBox

MagicBox said:

Thanks for the heads-up about this! Gunman Clive's soundtrack isn't particularly mind-blowing or anything, but I really enjoyed a lot of the tracks and I'll gladly pay a dollar to support the developer and get some cool tunes in the process.

Already bought and downloaded. The whole thing went really smoothly.

KnightRider666

KnightRider666 said:

As I've said before, the only time the game crashed on me was at the train boss. Just turn the 3D off once you get to it. After you beat him, you can turn it back on again, no big deal. As for the soundtrack for a buck, I'll pass...

MagicEmperor

MagicEmperor said:

I've never had Gunman Clive crash on me, and I played it three times. I'm sorry to hear it happened to some of you. :C

And thanks for letting us know, Thomas, because I am getting this soundtrack for sure. Right now.

DarkCoolEdge

DarkCoolEdge said:

I had two crashes. I just turned the 3d off from that point on. Due to the nature of the game is not very annoying.

Great game.

ReshiramZekrom

ReshiramZekrom said:

@Cowtruck123 Really? On my game, when it crashed on the train boss, the music looped, but the screen froze, and it kept on flipping from a frozen screen to the same screen with the left side of the screen blacked out and with rainbow colours on the black. Not only that, but it's just the game that froze, because I could go to the HOME Menu with ease!