LEGO Lord Of The Rings Dated For 3DS, Wii And DS In Europe

Posted by Orla Madden

Three games to rule them all

November is looking to be quite an expensive month for European Nintendo gamers, what with the Wii U just around the corner and titles such as Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion and Rabbids Rumble on the horizon.

It's not about to get any easier, either - amid all this money spending madness, Warner Bros. has decided that you're all ready to begin your journey through Middle-earth with LEGO Lord Of The Rings, which launches in Europe on November 23rd (the game is already available in North America).

Lord Of The Rings will allow you to relive memorable scenes from all three blockbuster movies (and books, obviously), including the iconic battle at Helm's Deep, the fight against Shelob the spider and the epic tussle with the Nazgûl - all while solving puzzles and exploring the various locations from J.R.R. Tolkien's famous fantasy world.

Which edition will you choose, as - to quote Boromir himself - one does not simply buy them all? It's worth noting that there's no Wii U version, which is a bit of a disappointment.

Will you be helping Frodo and his fellowship destroy the ring this year? As always, let us know.

Related Games

Arthedain

Arthedain said:

Got this info on the 30th of october. I hope that if you review the Wii version you will compare it to the HD version for Xbox/PS3 :-)

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

The LEGo ganes on 3DS just appear to be 3D'd PSP versions of the game. That's not bad, but doesn't have the content or openess of the home console (and Vita?)

Shotgunryugan

Shotgunryugan said:

I bought the DS version very recently because Toy's 'R' Us was having a sale of 2 3DS/DS games for $40.
Sadly they didn't have the 3DS version so i bought the DS version alongside Lego Batman 2(3DS).
It's VERY disappointing,not a bad game by any means,but you can tell they definitely made it for a quick cash-in.
Lego Batman 2 on the other hand was wonderful,probably my favorite Lego game since the Starwars games(on Gamecube).

Victoria

Victoria said:

I've ordered it as a Christmas present for my husband. This will something good for us to play together over the hols.

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

Not this year. When it's cheap i'll probably get the Wii version for multiplayer. Not enough that sets one Lego game apart from the other imo. Except for the different licenses of course.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Came to complain about this not being on Wii U and the Wii being dead but then I remembered I bought my wife Wii Zumba 2 yesterday for her birthday, Stupid me.

Oh well, my wife will be buying this for me on the PS3 then.