BiP's Vikings to Invade 3DS eShop

Posted by James Newton

To the towers!

DSiWare tower defence game Viking Invasion got in there before the genre hit market saturation on DSi. Publisher BiP Media is lining up a second attack wave, this time heading toward the 3DS eShop, with Viking Invasion 2: Olaf's Return.

Pockett.net has the exclusive on the title, with new weapons, tower types and divine powers to put to good use. Details of the game's length are thin on the ground, but we'll keep you updated.

[via pockett.net]

rjejr

rjejr said:

Hard to tell from just the stills - you're video link has been "Removed by the User" like it's in an episode of Reboot - but the original looked a lot like Mecha Wars, which was awesome, so will be keeping an eye out for this.

Whopper744

Whopper744 said:

Isn't that Booster from Super Mario RPG???
I bet we will get this weird game before the long asked for Gameboy games.
I dunno...can't judge it with not playing it though.

BenAV

BenAV said:

No idea if I'll get this one yet or not.
A lot of stuff being announced for the eShop today by the sounds of it.
Keep it up James! :P

6ch6ris6

6ch6ris6 said:

great. good to see some e-shop games comming.

tower defence could be really nice!

Geonjaha

Geonjaha said:

With so much 3DSWare being announced I'm afraid for the Virtual Console...

3dbrains

3dbrains said:

I have the dsiware version. Its pretty good but exremely difficult. I adore tower defence but for some reason I can not for the life of me beat the last stage!!
Everything I do fails even though previous levels were reletively easy.
Bad graphics even for dsiware though.

Birdman

Birdman said:

Eh, I wasn't a huge fan of the first one, so I think I'll be skipping this one.

MercifulLemon7

MercifulLemon7 said:

I have enough tower defense games already, so I guess I will pass. Unless it does something different from the other generic tower defense games.

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

So this will be 3DSware and not DSiWare? I might actually give it a shot despite having. A couple of the highest rated dsiware tower defence games.