Nnooo! It's Another myPostcards Video!

Posted by Brad Long

With pink lemonade goodness

Nnoo has mailed us a new trailer for the upcoming DSiWare app myPostcards, and we promised to deliver it to you post-haste. Nnooo are currently finalising the price point and release of myPostcards with Nintendo, but the tracking number is shooting for delivery sometime in April for a mere 200 points.

More as it comes, though beware, this video is designed to make you thirsty. Maybe having a pop will hold you over in the meantime?

brandonbwii

brandonbwii said:

The headline for this vid sounds kind of mean, Brad. Yes, I know it's their name but still...

Oh, and I sense another HUGE downloadable success for Nnooo.

Chunky_Droid

Chunky_Droid said:

I quite liked it myself, lol, it's not meant to hold anything against Nnooo, Nic's one of our favourite people here!

brandonbwii

brandonbwii said:

I figured as much. I know there some people on this site hating on Nnooo a little bit, so the headline, while funny, does seem like a downer. That's just my opinion though. Kinda like a Wii article saying Nooooooo, it's another party game.

Percentful

Percentful said:

UUmmm [see what I did there], I don't know which people you are talking about, brandonbwii. From what I've seen, everyone here respects nnooo.
Anyways, I'll probably get this, though I don't know how much I'll actually use it.

Phobos

Phobos said:

...Ohh, I get it. This wasn't out before. I assume a lot of people like Nnooo, but I s'pose it's still a funny headline.

Nnooo

Nnooo said:

Thanks for putting up the latest video Brad!

Glad you guys are still excited about it! We hope to have a release date and price announced soon...

Capt_N

Capt_N said:

Funny headliner...

The software itself sounds more functional than those postcard WiiWare titles. Actually, the headline made me think that's what this was gonna be, another one of those card apps.

sonic_brawler95

sonic_brawler95 said:

That is one snazzy DSi that couple's got there. :)
Anyway, I'll download this, my gram uses email, maybe it would be nice for me to email my creations to her via email.

Jampony

Jampony said:

I love Nnooo! They're doing what Nintendo should've done when the DSi launched in the first place by bringing out apps that help make the DS useful outside of gaming.