Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Euro Release Date Announced

Posted by Jamie Giggs

It's coming on the 9th October

British fans of Japanese RPGs that feature Disney characters rejoice - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days will be released for DS in Europe on 9 October, Square Enix has just announced.

In this game you control Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2 as he tries to discover more about his days as a member of Organization XIII. Clearly then, the game will hope to answer those questions left unanswered in the brilliant KH 2.

A new feature for the game is that you can team up with friends, choosing your favourite Organization XIII member and fight together, however the multiplayer gameplay is separate from the single player story and will be mission-based, which includes cooperative and competitive player battles.

Personally I think the Kingdom Hearts games are a great little series, and it’s good to see the continuation of the story onto the DS. What's next? Kingdom Hearts 3 Wii?

[via officialnintendomagazine.co.uk]

RGVEDA

RGVEDA said:

Isn´t this a European Release Date?? When will it come to Germany and the rest of the Countries?

Lotice-Paladin

Lotice-Paladin said:

Damn. I was hoping it'd be on September 29th like in America :(. It'd be a week after my birthday then :). Awesome.

Chunky_Droid

Chunky_Droid said:

I certainly can't wait for this! I've been pining for more Kingdom Hearts goodness since I beat KH2!

Mario_maniac

Mario_maniac said:

Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove... love.

Can't wait. The Aussie release is on the same day, fyi. = )

fallenangel

fallenangel said:

hope we get the north america release soon because i had the gameboy advance version it was very good i might play this one

Knux

Knux said:

That is good news for you guys! It won't be long for Americans and Europeans!

Objection

Objection said:

Well, thats not too long a wait for you guys. I personally can't wait for this game. I'm a big KH fan.

emiru69

emiru69 said:

If they release the next Kindom Hearts for the Wii, I'm going to have a good time! I just recently participating on the blogs and I have to say that you guys of nintendolife really work hard. There are updates really often and while you are not radical fanboys you always have respect when pointing the negative points. Great Job!

Terra

Terra said:

I reckon the next Kingdom Hearts would probably be on the PS3. Still, A Wii version that was a proper game for the series (and not necessarily KH3) would be fine for me and not just some boring spin-off.

emiru69

emiru69 said:

Personally I'm curious about this one for the DS. I want to know what happened with Roxas and the XIII while Sora was sleeping.

SanderEvers

SanderEvers said:

Since I bought a PSP a few weeks ago, and I already have a DSi (and Lite).. I'll get both PSP and DS versions :p