- Release Date
- 29th Sep 2009 (USA)
- 9th Oct 2009 (UK/EU)
- 30th May 2009 (JPN)
- Kingdom Hearts
About This Game
Dive into the heart of the KINGDOM HEARTS storyline's biggest secrets.
In KINGDOM HEARTS, Sora turned the Keyblade on himself in order to release Kairi's heart, but his heart was also released in the process. This brought about the creation of Roxas, Sora's Nobody. Unlike most Nobodies, however, Roxas has no memories of his past.
He joins Organization XIII and slowly begins to discover the truth behind his existence and the Organization itself. He meets and befriends the fourteenth member of the Organization, who also has no recollection of her past.
What will Roxas see during his time in the Organization? What is the connection between him, Sora and the fourteenth member? And what becomes of them?
- Familiar action-packed KINGDOM HEARTS gameplay that has captivated fans worldwide
- "Panel System" - a brand-new system that allows you to customize Roxa's arsenal by placing abilities, items and weapon parts into alloted slots
- A series-first multiplayer mode, allowing up to four players to control any Organization XIII member
- Learn about the origins of the "Organization XII" name
- Get to know the members of Organization XII, including the mysterious fourteenth member
- Finally experience the KINGDOM HEARTS storyline's missing chapter
Additionally, KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days uses the local wireless capabilities of Nintendo DS to introduce the series’ first ever multiplayer mode, in which players can take control of their favorite Organization XIII members and tackle a variety of missions on their own terms.