Brand New Muramasa Gameplay Trailer

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out the Heroes Gamplay Trailer!

The folks at Ignition Entertainment were kind enough to send over their newest gameplay trailer of Muramasa: The Demon Blade in action. This trailer is called the "Heroes Gameplay Trailer" and focuses on the game's two main characters and their varying attacks.

Below is a little snippet that accompanied the trailer that sets up the action taking place throughout the video.

Set during the feudal Genroku era, Muramasa: The Demon Blade takes players on an ambitious new adventure designed exclusively for the Nintendo Wii.

This new trailer showcases two distinct heroes; Kisuke, a brave young lad whose lost his memory, and Momohime, an agile female ronin possessed by a dark spirit. Both Kisuke and Momohime must independently venture across the dangerous countryside, racing to collect a stash of cursed swords, before the vile Shogun can amass their dark powers.

Watch as these two heroes wield legendary blades to battle Dragon and Demon Gods from the netherworld in this beautifully vibrant gameplay trailer.

As usual, we'll keep you up-to-date on Muramasa: The Demon Blade and we'll have a full review of the game upon it's release.

[via youtube.com]

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL said:

Hmmmm, this is not my first game on my buying list, but wish to get it sometime. Too many games coming out this year...

pixelman

pixelman said:

This is the third trailer I've seen of this game. It looks pretty, but I'll probably pass.

Modern_Legend

Modern_Legend said:

Looks like this game could have just been a DS game, i like 3d on the wii, or at least 2.5 d like brawl and the new super mario bros (actually like 2.2D lol)

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

Hm, still not enough for me. I guess I'll have to wait until after it comes out, so I can see some one give it a proper playthrough. Only then will I decide whether or not it'll be worth my time.

Cthuloops

Cthuloops said:

Most likely preordering this bad boy. :)
Been wanting this for quite awhile now. Also, it's been rated! Huzzah! That means it can't be long now! :D

SupermarketZombies

SupermarketZombies said:

@DaDun
Not with the level of detail in the game. Look again.

I'm slowly getting won over by Muramasa. Nintendo Power's special on it was really good.

RGVEDA

RGVEDA said:

The Cover Artwork is very nice! "Good" __ that in Germany there will be this nice very big USK Sign over the Cover....