Fun with a capital Z?
When we first started playing Gnomz, we were excited: here's a game that's joyously silly, bizarre and simple enough that anyone willing to pick up the controller could play it and have an absolute blast. The graphics are colourful. The soundtrack has a giddy urgency to it. It's got a good sense of humour. WiiWare's Angry...
About The Game
Gnomz is a new exciting arcade fighter for the WiiWare™ service.
Gnomz allows up to four Players to play against each other and/or AI in three different game modes.
- real-time action multiplayer gnome battle platformer
- 25 gnomish action-packed arenas
- hours of gnome bashing, smashing, bumping and dumping
- up to 4 players (+ 4 AI) fighting locally
- magical power-ups, flying elephants, rainbows and glowing raindeers
- Smash Match, Capture the Sock, Socker
- and much and many more…