- Release Date
- 15th Feb 2010, 800 points (USA)
- 26th Mar 2010, 800 points (UK/EU)
- Art of Balance
- Official Site
About This Game
Grab your Wii Remote and build a balanced stack in this physics-based puzzler!
Puzzle games must be addictive. This was our top priority during the development of the game. That's why we designed 100 levels that not only challenge your skills but also your imagination. The game is easy to pick up and hard to put away.
Play alone or invite a friend to grab a second Wii Remote and drop in at any time for co-op play. We even added a dedicated two players split-screen "versus" mode for extra fun.
Art of Balance will be available exclusively via Nintendo's WiiWare service.
About The Game
- Play 100 levels spread across 4 worlds, each with its own unique lounge style.
- Rotate and place all available shapes with your Wii Remote™ to build a balanced stack. Watch out: Don't let any shape fall into the water!
- 2-Player Cooperative Play - A second player can join in at any time and help you solve the puzzles.
- 2-Player Versus Play - Challenge a friend in a split-screen head-to-head match. Who can solve the puzzles faster?
- Special Challenges - Test yourself in Balance Challenges, Height Challenges and Time Challenges for extra points!
- 14 Shapes + 2 Special Shapes - There are also 2 special kinds of shapes that break once you put too much load on top, or a timer runs out.
- State-of-the-Art Graphics
- Art of Balance supports 4:3 and 16:9 screen modes, PAL (576i), NTSC (480i) and EDTV/HDTV (480p) and runs in super-smooth 60 frames/sec.