- Adventure, RPG
- Release Date
Wii U eShop
- 16th Jan 2014, $9.99 (USA)
- 23rd Jan 2014, £8.99/€9.99 (UK/EU)
- Official Site
About This Game
Unepic is a mixture of platform game, role game and joke that takes place in a huge castle of medieval fantasy.
The hero is called Daniel, a normal guy: great videogame player, big lover of sci-fi movies, novice player of role games, pot-head and overall, a bit horny due to a mysterious lack of success with girls. In the middle of a role game he is teleported to a castle and he thinks that he is having a massive drug-based hallucination. He decides to run his own adventure until the effect of the drug wears off.
In the castle, he will be possessed by a shadow, however this shadow cannot control him (being able only talk). The only way the shadow can escape from the Hero’s body is by the death of the Hero, so the shadow will lie all the time giving false clues, always looking for the Daniel’s death.
In the castle he will visit an oracle and find out the goal of the story: to kill Harnakon, the master of the castle, and free Pure-Spirits. This story sounds typical for a role game, but during the adventure Daniel will discover that everything is not what it seems.
- RPG 2D platform game.
- 200 rooms to explore.
- 7 bosses to kill.
- 70 spells to learn.
- 100 different weapons.
- Impressive lighting engine.
- Funny story and funny dialogue (more than 2000 lines)
- References to other games, films, comics…
- Full RPG character sheet.
- Potions (craft your own potions) + scrolls + rings + magic weapons + magic artefacts
- Statistics (best strikes can be uploaded to worldwide raking table).
- 3 different ends.
- 4 levels of difficulty.
- Hidden treasures.
- Castle map where you can write down your own notes.