A new release of the popular Art of Balance series, with exclusive Wii U features:
- Off-TV play, as well as multiple control schemes supporting analogue, touch screen and Wii Remote options.
- Multiple online and local multiplayer modes that incorporate either competitive or co-operative play. Up to five players can take part in the various modes at once — one on GamePad, four on Wii Remotes — while up to 10 people can play across two Wii U systems in online matches.
- Online Leaderboards are included
- HD visuals that incorporate all new graphics, designs and locations.
- More accurate physics that are processed at 240 frames-per-second (on 3DS the equivalent was often 30 frames-per-second