- Release Date
- 4th Oct 2009 (USA)
- 30th Oct 2009 (UK/EU)
- Wii Fit
- Controller Support
- Balance Board
- Also Known As
- Wii Fit +
About This Game
Wii Fit™ attracted millions of new players to the world of video games. Now Wii Fit Plus offers a range of new features and enhancements to help players reinvigorate their workouts, along with exercises and balance games designed to keep them fun.
Players will find a new dimension to the Wii Fit experience as they easily set their own customized workout routines or choose 20-, 30- or 40-minute workouts based on how much time they have available. Users will also be able to choose from specialized workout routines that focus on an individual's personal fitness goals or certain target areas. And with the addition of activities like Skateboarding and Rhythm Kung Fu, players will be using the Wii Balance Board™ accessory in a variety of new and fun ways.
- Workouts combine the original Wii Fit activities and selections from 15 new activities and six new strength training and yoga exercises.
- Users can input the amount of time they want to spend on their workouts or select an area for personal improvement, and Wii Fit Plus will suggest a number of diverse activities for them.
- For the first time, users can mix and match which strength and yoga activities they prefer on a given day. The seamless exercise flows make it easier than ever for users to maintain their daily workout routines.
- Users might be asked to run an obstacle course across a series of platforms, zoom across a beach on a Segway® x2 Personal Transporter or flap their arms to help their hilarious chicken-suited characters aim for targets.
- The range of games and customization options will make players want to play every day. They'll be having so much fun that their workouts will seem to fly by in no time at all.
- Players also can see estimates of calories burned and can even activate a feature that lets them weigh their dogs or cats.
- Wii Fit Plus comes packaged with the Wii Balance Board accessory. For people who already own Wii Fit, the Wii Fit Plus disc will be available for purchase separately.