A rogue release
One genre that has seen a big resurgence in recent years - particularly in indie games - is the roguelike, and some have been popping up on the Switch eShop as a result. Crafting lengthy, well-designed games takes countless man-hours of good work, something that smaller developers will struggle with given limited resources and...
About The Game
Greetings, hero. How far through Lady Tallowmere's dungeons can you delve?
Each randomly-generated room gets bigger, harder, and more rewarding the further you go. Raise your shield and hunt for the key in each room – or die trying.
Be on your guard for every enemy, elite, boss, and treasure chest you'll encounter. Discover new weapons and armour ranging from Basic to Otherworldly. Brace yourself as you learn the quirks of each foe, trap, and room type so you can strive for that "one more run" high score victory!
To those who will be lured into Lady Tallowmere's dungeons: good luck.
- 2D action roguelite platformer
- Supports 1-4 local players*
- Infinite number of randomly-generated rooms
- Tiered loot including axes, clubs, katanas, daggers, ice wands, grenades, rocket launchers and flamethrowers
- Local high score leaderboard and achievements
- Challenge modes