Stealing The Show
It's always a tricky task to translate ‘America’s Pastime’ into a video game form in a way that accurately bottles the magic of a day at your favourite ballpark. For Switch owners, we’ve watched as MLB The Show – the only real go-to simulator for baseball goodness on consoles – continue to score home runs on other...
About The Game
Accessible mechanics. Deep skill curve. Visceral pacing. Light-hearted vibe. Serious simulation.
The Ultimate Edition on the Nintendo Switch™ includes the complete set of Super Mega Baseball 2 content, fully featured online play, and runs at 60 fps in both docked and handheld modes.
Rookie or baseball purist, SMB2 packs a mode for everyone. Compete in ranked matchmaking (1v1), dominate friends in arranged matches (1v1, 2v1, 2v2), take on the AI (solo, local co-op, online co-op), and make it your own with deep team and league customization - all kept fair by Ego, the genre's most flexible difficulty system.
Got game? Show your stuff online:
• Dedicated servers
• Competitive online matchmaking (1v1)
• Cooperative online season play (2vCPU)
• Friendly online exhibition play (1v1, 2v1, 2v2, 2vCPU)
Your team, your league, your way:
• Edit player names, appearance, gear, animations and skills
• Customize team names, logos, and uniforms
• Create leagues and configure divisions and conferences
• Choose game length, season length, and playoff bracket size
Take the field for a refined baseball experience:
• Critically-acclaimed ‘Ego’ system with 100 difficulty levels
• Realistic baseball simulation and accurate physics
• Tight controls and fast-paced gameplay
• Deep, multi-season stat tracking
• Solo, co-op or versus play – online or off