Aural astral alien olympics
If you haven't heard of the original Beat Sports, don't worry - it was something of a sleeper hit. When the Apple TV first launched back in 2015, developer Harmonix was chosen to kickstart the device as a gaming platform with its rhythm-based sports compilation. From Rock Band to space sports it was a bit of a departure,...
About The Game
When an intergalactic crew of sports-loving aliens challenges you and your friends to a music-infused pentathlon there’s only one thing to do – grab the nearest garden gnome and take the field!
Super Beat Sports is a collection of five sports-themed mini games with a twist – everything is musical. That means that you’ll need swing, volley, and score to the music in order to come out on top.
- Buddy Ball (1-4 players*) – prepare to put your rhythmic reflexes to the test as you and up to three friends engage in this ball-bashing battle
- Whacky Bat (1-2 players) – go for gold by hitting these Muzicalians' pitches back at them. Build your streak by swinging in-time with the music for maximum points!
- Gobble Golf (1-2 players) – match musical patterns to feed some hungry aliens! The more you feed, the higher your score
- Net Ball (1-2 players) – keep the volley going with perfect timing. Don't let these Squibzes psych you out!
- Rhythm Racket (1-4 players) – it’s a free-for-all! Protect your goal and knock out the competition with radical rhythmic ricochets