Changing the four-mula?
Ever since the first 'You Don't Know Jack' game arrived in the mid '90s, the Jackbox brand has increasingly targeted consoles with its quirky cooperative and competitive experiences. As 'traditional' party game experiences have been joined by more and more virtual board games and digital quiz shows over the last few years,...
About The Game
3-16 players, with an Audience of up to 10,000!
The biggest and fourthiest addition to this storied party game franchise features not five but FIVE AND A HALF crowd-slaying games!
- The blanking fun sequel Fibbage 3 (2-8 players). Play all-new question types and the game mode Fibbage: Enough About You (3-8 players). Guess the weird facts about your friends.
- The web-based frame game Survive the Internet (3-8 players). Twist your friends' "online" comments in hilarious ways.
- The spooky date-a-thon Monster Seeking Monster (3-7 players). Message and date fellow monsters with special powers.
- The deranged debate match Bracketeering (3-16 players). Place smart bets on stupid arguments.
- The one-up art game Civic Doodle (3-8 players). Compete to improve the town murals.
Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!