Forgive and forget
A video game which genuinely looks and feels like an interactive cartoon is a long-held dream for many gamers and we’ve seen some impressive attempts over the years. As far back as the 16-bit era, pixel art classics like Yoshi’s Island showcased beautiful art that nodded at the medium of traditional animation, but modern tech...
About The Game
Imagine a place where all that is lost and forgotten goes; old toys, letters, socks. The Forgotten Lands is a magical world inhabited by Forgotlings; living mislaid objects longing to be remembered.
Forgotton Anne is a seamless cinematic adventure with meaningful storytelling and light puzzle platforming. You are Anne, the enforcer who keeps order in the Forgotten Lands, as she sets out to squash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world...
- Discover a beautifully realised world of wonder filled with Forgotlings - charming everyday objects brought to life, bursting with personality.
- Uncover the truth behind the harrowing conflict taking place between an impassioned ruler and ruthless rebellion.
- Harness the power of Anima, the energy that brings life to the Forgotten Lands. Use it to solve puzzles and command ultimate control over Forgotlings’ lives.
- Choose carefully. Your words and actions can alter the tale being told thanks to a branching dialogue system that places the power in your hands.
- Run, leap, and soar as you strive to guide Anne home, unlocking areas and abilities along the way.
- Enjoy hand-animated visuals created using the same traditional techniques that brought your favourite animated movies to life.
- Immerse yourself in a soaring orchestral score performed by the Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra.