- Release Date
- 9th Jul 2007, 500 points (USA)
- 25th May 2007, 500 points (UK/EU)
- 4th Sep 2007, 500 points (JPN)
- 17th Jul 2013, ¥500 (JPN)
- 10th Apr 2014, $4.99 (USA)
- 12th Jun 2014, £3.59/€3.99 (UK/EU)
Wii U eShop
- 1st May 2014, $4.99 (USA)
- 7th Aug 2014, £3.49 (UK/EU)
- Controller Support
About This Game
It is the year 2112 and Earth has been taken over by evil forces. As a lone motorcycle warrior, you must battle the invaders while racing from sector to sector in search of survivors. You are Earth’s last hope. You are Mach Rider!
In the main Fighting Course mode, race through 10 levels of winding highway and take out the enemies using machine guns or blocking manoeuvres. In Endurance Mode, pit your survival skills against the clock, or try Solo Course for an enemy-free ride.
Mach Rider also includes a Design mode, enabling you to design your own courses. In this Virtual Console version you can also save your courses, which was not possible in the original NES version.