- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 18th Oct 2012, 500 points (UK/EU)
- 25th Oct 2012, 500 points (USA)
18th Gate is not a game for the easily bored. It's a fairly basic strategy RPG that has you edging through – yes – 18 dungeons to the magical portal gates at the end, with the caveat that you only have a limited number of turns to escape from each maze. Each turn can be an attack, a spell or a single step to an adjacent hexagonal...
About The Game
In the realm of oblivion, an abandoned palace hides many valuable treasures, but those who enter this place have no real hope of ever escaping.
You play as three different heroes. Journey through 18 different dungeon areas, facing various challenges, including random monsters, traps, limited turns and hidden paths.
- Adventure through a dungeon with 18 different area
- Random enemies, traps, and bonus items
- Play with 3 playable heroes at the same time, each with different abilities and skills